Vote for your favorite track! Round 255

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 255 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Four more great entries are up for voting - below are the name and screenshot of each. It's now time for you to vote for your favorite track!

Let's have a great round!

#1: KSquaredLand

[Image: 586c6051c98ab.jpg]

#2: Cave Crusher

[Image: 586ec310d7bbb.png]

#3: SkyHills

[Image: 5870194c23ce0.jpg]

#4: The Spear

[Image: 58728e4ed78be.png]

Voting is now open!

Voting will remain open until Monday, January 16
At first glance I'm predicting that Cave Crusher will win. KSquaredLand doesn't focus on any one ride which hurts it more overall than it helps, Skyhills looks like the second place runner-up here, and The Spear looks good, however it is lacking some scenery.

I'll return later in the week with CC.
Team CoasterTech

Okay so here is my idea at whats going to happen-

KSquaredLand- We get one screen shot of a basic scenery park. I feel like more effort could have been put in to this.

Cave Crusher- Wow. his has great theming and more rides around so it doesn't look empty. This will probably win because of the great scenery and having other rides around it.

SkyHills- This looks like a good ride but it needs more to make it great. Custom supports and a nicer building might have made it the best.

The Spear- A great entry but I would like to see more of the actual ride and the big empty field just takes away from the ride itself

My final order

1-Cave Crusher
2-The Spear
3-SkyHills
4-KSquaredLand

Best of luck to all!!!
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
I think SkyHills should not be in this round at all. According to the rules, if I remember well, we should not enter a track that was already posted on this site. That is the case with this entry. There is the download in question: http://rctgo.com/downloads/view/16159
This it the same title, the same description, and I'm convinced this is the same layout and same scenery. If you Justin or any moderator can review this entry, it would be nice.

Same thing for KSquaredLand. There is the link of the download: http://rctgo.com/downloads/view/16182

For the other entries, I wish the best for each of them. I might give feedback if I have time.
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.
Well, this is certainly an interesting round. Firstly, I feel SkyHills should be disqualified because Supra is 100% right that this track has been uploaded already, and I am about 97% sure that is against Built It! rules. No offense to the builder, it's a good start, but, I'm pretty sure it is against the rules.

Onto the reviews:

KSquaredPark: I'm really not sure about this entry either...but nonetheless, it's an entry. There's not much detail in this 'ride?' and I really cannot tell because of the lack of details. As an entry for Build It, it's a no go. But, a general download, it's quite smashing!

Cave Crusher: Well, I am stumped. This coaster is amazing! I love every bit of it. It's VERY well themed, very sporadic in it's layout (which is more or less good), and looks insane to ride. Not even to mention that there's SEVERAL well themed coasters around it.  I cannot find very many issues with this. Any issues assessed are very very minor, and will definitely not make me shy to vote for this masterpiece.  

SkyHills: I'll still review this. Definitely not a bad entry! It, to me, looks like a very vanilla coaster, as well as made by someone who may be giving his all on it. Apart it maybe being against the rules of Build It!, it's still pretty solid for a non-CS ride.

The Spear: This again, is a pretty great entry. It has some scenery, and a pretty impressive station to it. I quite like this entry, however, I feel it may be a little bit bland. Still, the second best entry here!

Good luck to all who created a ride and entered it here!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Sorry, looks like I forgot to double check that all of the entries were original. I've removed SkyHills from the round and any votes that may have been cast for it.

The second KSquaredLand download was actually posted after the entry was uploaded ... again my mistake to not check before opening the poll, but I've removed the download and left KSquaredLand in the poll because technically it hadn't been posted yet when entered.