Water park ideas???

I worked on a western themed water park a few weeks ago and finished it, anybody else have ideas about water park themes? I started a haunted themed one but not sure if that would be all that realistic. Finished one dark ride using the jet powered tube slide but I'm kind of at a writer's block atm lol Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Hope everyone is having a great day!

here's the link for the western water park https://rctgo.com/downloads/view/western...park.17067
Has anyone ever done a futuristic water park theme?? Just the first thing that came to mind Smile

Also, I love what you did with the roller coaster looping in between the pools! Very cool!!
(Jul 15, 2017, 07:39 AM)westcoasttropic Wrote: Has anyone ever done a futuristic water park theme?? Just the first thing that came to mind Smile

Also, I love what you did with the roller coaster looping in between the pools! Very cool!!

Thank you, I had been trying to think of a  way to get a roller coaster to somehow interact with the pools in a way it would still look realistic without being too unbelievable. I like your idea about futuristic theming, that opens up ideas of like monorails and flying cars!
Way better than my idea...all I could think of was winter theme like an ice park 😂❄️
Information Kiosk 2 looks too intense for me.
Knotts Berry Farm Timber Mountain Log Ride
https://youtu.be/qgW0lyieDy8
(Jul 15, 2017, 12:39 PM)Brixenivy Wrote: Way better than my idea...all I could think of was winter theme like an ice park 😂❄️

I like that idea!

(Jul 15, 2017, 02:30 PM)aecrouch2016 Wrote: Knotts Berry Farm Timber Mountain Log Ride
https://youtu.be/qgW0lyieDy8

I really liked that, I had never seen that before! Very cool theming!
[/quote] Thank you, I had been trying to think of a  way to get a roller coaster to somehow interact with the pools in a way it would still look realistic without being too unbelievable. I like your idea about futuristic theming, that opens up ideas of like monorails and flying cars!
[/quote]

Your welcome! Smile I think that's one of the cooler ways of having the coaster interacting with the pool! It would be really cool if you could make a pool and then have the coaster do a loop above the part where they swim!! Eek but it would have to be a really big loop or a skinny pool, but if you could pull it off that would be awesome! There's something cool about swimming in a pool and watching the roller coaster go above you!

(Jul 15, 2017, 12:39 PM)Brixenivy Wrote: Way better than my idea...all I could think of was winter theme like an ice park 😂❄️

I like that idea to!! Have snow on the ground, but its hot outside and your in water! :O I think that would be sweet!
Thank you, I had been trying to think of a  way to get a roller coaster to somehow interact with the pools in a way it would still look realistic without being too unbelievable. I like your idea about futuristic theming, that opens up ideas of like monorails and flying cars!
[/quote]

Your welcome! Smile I think that's one of the cooler ways of having the coaster interacting with the pool! It would be really cool if you could make a pool and then have the coaster do a loop above the part where they swim!! Eek but it would have to be a really big loop or a skinny pool, but if you could pull it off that would be awesome! There's something cool about swimming in a pool and watching the roller coaster go above you!

I like that idea to!! Have snow on the ground, but its hot outside and your in water! :O I think that would be sweet!
[/quote]

Great ideas! I worked a little last night on trying to get more up close and personal with the rides interacting with the pools, hopefully I'll get some more work done tonight as well. Thanks for the ideas everyone! I'm going to try to get some snow and ice in the mix as well!
Nice!! Very excited for what's to come!! Can't wait to see more!