Cheese Chase Finished

heese Chase is now uploaded to Steam.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...1116328971

[Image: s43c8Hy.jpg]
When uploading Planet Coaster files you can link the download to the Steam Workshop, this feature was added while you were away courtesy of Justin. It makes it much more convenient for us Steam users.
Team CoasterTech

(Aug 20, 2017, 08:00 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: When uploading Planet Coaster files you can link the download to the Steam Workshop, this feature was added while you were away courtesy of Justin. It makes it much more convenient for us Steam users.

Thanks ChrisMDB
Great creation, Amy! I cannot wait to see your next project!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
After watching, I just suggest that in the future (or even if you want to rework this one a bit), it may enhance the overall video by adding in a POV in the evening and at night.
Team CoasterTech

(Aug 20, 2017, 09:14 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: After watching, I just suggest that in the future (or even if you want to rework this one a bit), it may enhance the overall video by adding in a POV in the evening and at night.
I will keep that in mind for the next project. Thanks Smile

(Aug 20, 2017, 08:38 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: Great creation, Amy! I cannot wait to see your next project!

Thank you.

I've decided to go ahead and make a Day and Night POV Chris MDB I decided to take your advice. It looks better. As soon as it's done uploading to my YouTube channel I will share the new video.

Cheese Chase Day and Night POV
https://youtu.be/WhJiv_B_Kik
I will download your track as soon as i go home !
That night POV is nice. I like it. I wish I could download this, but, no PC.

Anyways, congrats on this finished project! Ready to see more!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
I really love your entrance work as well! The path work in the front is very cool!
(Aug 23, 2017, 05:28 PM)Lift Hill Wrote: I really love your entrance work as well! The path work in the front is very cool!

Thank you. I appreciate it.