Coaster Game Opinions

I'd argue PC is better than RCT3 even with all of the CS taken into account... if you have the time and patience you can make literally anything in Planet Coaster.
Team CoasterTech

Got to go with Blaze and Chris on this one. Everything about Planet coaster is perfect, except the smooth tool. You can literally create anything you want
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
(Sep 7, 2017, 03:40 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: @PurvisBrad - I think the biggest problem with ever doing that is the fact that most of the users on site are children. There are plenty of us that are in college or older of course, but there are many children. Also, for those of us that reside in Europe, that would be rather costly (I didn't mean to imply I'm from Europe, I'm American).

Ah yes good point, it would be cool if those of us who live on the east side of the US could do it but definitely would be a costly trip for anyone from Europe. Of course I'd love to do a European park adventure too, need to save up a bit for that though lol... About the PC, I'm hearing so much about it lately, I'm seriously considering getting the game and trying it out.
It is amazing and if need to justify buying it just go watch some of Silvarret's stuff. You will get hooked and want it instantly.
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
(Sep 8, 2017, 08:13 AM)The Coaster Creator Wrote: It is amazing and if need to justify buying it just go watch some of Silvarret's stuff.  You will get hooked and want it instantly.

I agree, been watching Silvarret's videos for years. I just started watching again recently so haven't seen too many of his PC vids. Do you know if the game is available on steam or is only available on disc?
Planet Coaster is only available through Steam.
Team CoasterTech

(Sep 8, 2017, 04:01 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: Planet Coaster is only available through Steam.

Ok cool I appreciate the info, I'm going to check it out!