Help! Need Feedback

Hi. I am just starting to play around with scenery and everything. I was wondering if anyone could look at my roller coasters and inform me how I can improve them. Thanks!
I see that you are not the newest user here, but I will take this as your 'official' welcome. Welcome to the site, Robear! I have seen your builds, and I am ready to see more! If you have more questions, do not wait to ask us. We are all ears here, and on our Discord server which can be found here: https://discord.gg/xFfFsbG
Enjoy the site, Robear!

As for scenery/coaster improvements, first step is to try your best. If your best is not faring you too well, try searching up some images of real rides and amusement parks and get inspiration off of that. Doing so, plus a good amount of strive and effort will get you to improve, and fast, at that. You are not the worst builder on this site, nor are you the best, but if you put in enough effort, you will eventually get to those skyrocketed types of amazing. Good luck!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Thanks Blaze!
If you send screenshots or povs I could give some constructive criticism
I recommend looking at other players' styles and techniques, slowly imitating those you really like. Sounds like terrible advice, I know, but it's very helpful. Once you've copied from people enough, you'll be confident enough to stray off the beaten path and try more original concepts. Without that exposure to years worth of other people's work, you're pretty much left reinventing the wheel over and over.

The second thing has been said by Blazing here, just look at real life shots of whatever you're trying to capture. In addition to that, if you're willing to work that far, I highly recommend trying at least one full-on recreation of a real theme park. You'll gain tons of experience from noticing how the architecture, the foliage, the general park layout and all the rides were built in real life by trying to capture them in-game; can't do fiction without knowing how reality works.

[PS: 10 days late to the party, I hope this bump was worth it]
Currently working on a fictional Italian non-park. Expected release date: Soonâ„¢

[Image: QLvoQOM.png]