Hello RCT Players

I don't know what to say. But perhaps by saying Hello to all of you, would be enough. Smile

By the way. Where can I find the "How To" section in this site? I need to know how to download or install addons
Welcome, Andy.

Which types of addons are you looking to install? Everything downloadable onsite (tracks, parks, etc.) has a blue DOWNLOAD button in the corner; after that, the game and file type determine which folder it goes into.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Welcome to the site. if you have any more questions feel free to ask!
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
(Feb 10, 2018, 08:07 PM)andybatee Wrote: I don't know what to say. But perhaps by saying Hello to all of you, would be enough. Smile

By the way. Where can I find the "How To" section in this site? I need to know how to download or install addons

Hiya
Nice to have you here
^_^
Welcome to the site, Andy! I do hope you're finding everything ya like here! If you aren't, or have you questions, go ahead and let us know. Comment on how we could improve, or even get more one on one with us on our Discord server found here: https://discord.gg/xFfFsbG

Welcome once more, Andy! See ya around!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
In a way I'm new here too. I joined long ago but since then I had forgotten my password and just reset it a few minutes ago. I wasn't really that active due to not having anything to upload.
Welcome to rctgo!