RCT3 wing coaster stations

I need some help regarding wing coaster stations. I recently downloaded a wing coaster ctr and I have no idea how to build a station for it. The tricky part is that wing coasters have seats on both sides of the track
There's a cs set called Imagineer John's Coaster-Kit BETA that has a few styles of animated station floors that might work. If you can't find it, I have a copy of the set I can send you.
Since my home park(Dollywood) has a wing coaster, I will try to answer this as best as I can. To begin, make the station 4 in length with an extra block of straight track on either end. Start by placing concrete under the station. Wing riders do not have to be sunk in to their station. Next do the que gates as you normal would for both sides. At the front(or back) depending on your park setup, place the exit gates on both sides. Then put two dispatch panels on both sides. The operator booth is best situated above the track. Watch any POV of Gatekeeper at CP to figure that out. Then build your station building. Then build a que. At a point of your choosing, usually later in the que, divide it so that guest must pick a side.(In game, just continue the que to one side and place the entrance, as the games mechanics do not understand two sided loading. When doing the exit do the same thing. Have two paths that converge to one. Just put the physical exit on the same side. This makes it work a little better. That should cover everything. If you need help building it, PM me. I can do the basics for you.

https://rctgo.com/downloads/view/wing-ri...tion.18087

Here is a base for the station. It uses every thing I said above.
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
Think you could share some step by step pictures so I can see what you're talking about? I learn better with pictures to go by
I can make a youtube tutorial if you want.
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
That would be great! Just don't time lapse it otherwise I can't follow along