Vote for your favorite track! Round 284

To be honest that RCT3 entry looked more like something that would be built In planet coaster because obviously some extreme texture tampering was done
vote goes to #4: The Twister

(May 21, 2018, 10:42 PM)Princess Anna Of Arendelle Wrote: To be honest that RCT3 entry looked more like something that would be built In planet coaster because obviously some extreme texture tampering was done

agreed.
@Chris I agree generic can be a theming, when there's actual creativity involved, correct me if I'm wrong here, but I believe my coaster is the only one of the 4 with any other buildings that weren't the station, which to me says a lot about the creativity at least of those entries
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Nave, have you ever tried a recreation before? In a game like RCT2 where there are pretty extreme limitations as far as object placement, track availability, etc, it takes the utmost creativity to be both true to the source material as well as looking good within the aesthetics of the game. Realism and recreationalism are creative imo, it's just under the hood rather than out in the open.
2 Time Build-It Winner (Phoenix and Talon)

Current projects: 
Bethlehem Steelworks (industrial-themed amusement park set in Bethlehem, PA)
Entries 1 and 4 have buildings in the vicinity surrounding the coaster, and both of them pull off the generic realism theme, which is as legitimate a theme as any other (though it can often be taken further as an umbrella theme; see Falco di Ferro), as well as they had intended to.

I'll give full feedback when I have the energy, which means it may or may not happen this round.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
My vote goes to Colossal Turbo. Well done on all the entries, but CT stands out to me most. Good luck, everyone!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
I think I am just not going to vote this round.
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
Its your choice I suppose
Just vote, don’t worry so much about it. There’s no wrong answer.
2 Time Build-It Winner (Phoenix and Talon)

Current projects: 
Bethlehem Steelworks (industrial-themed amusement park set in Bethlehem, PA)
I am just really busy and also can not truly decide on which to vote for.
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect