Poll: Should I Upload this?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!!!
100.00%
2 100.00%
Nah!
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Universal Studios Hollywood Halloween Horror Nights 2018!!!!

This has taken me such a long time to make! I present to you, Universal Studios Hollywood Halloween Horror Nights 2018!! This PARK comes equipped with the following, 

Mazes, Upper Lot, Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers, Universal Monsters and The Walking Dead Attraction. Terror Tram: Hollywood Harry's Dreadtime Storiez! Rides on Upper Lot, The Simpsons Ride. Live Show: The Jabbawockeez

Mazes, Lower Lot, Stranger Things, Trick R Treat. Rides: Transformers the Ride 3D, Revenge of the Mummy: The Ride, And yes I even included (Even though it's now closed) Jurassic Park. 

Universal Backlot/ Metro Set Area. It all starts with the long walk through the Toxic Tunnel Scarezone! (Pictured Above) 
Mazes, The First Purge, Poltergeist and I actually decided to bring back Insidious: Into the Further. (I was not a fan of Blumhouse 2)

I might release it in the future, but in the meantime here are some screenshots, let me know what you think, I really would appreciate/like some feedback! More to come!! Thanks everyone who takes the time to check this out!
Very cool! As an Orlando native I always love a good Orlando attraction recreation!
(Sep 20, 2018, 04:09 PM)purvisbrad Wrote: Very cool! As an Orlando native I always love a good Orlando attraction recreation!

Thanks Brad! I really appreciate it. Hopefully when I release it you are satisfied!