Wild! Remind Me?

Which RCT/RCT2 file extension allows me to convert the files to RCT3 coasters?  I know recently I've discovered there are multiple extensions and ONE of them I know is considered invalid when I try to convert...but I can't remember which one does convert and which one doesn't...T_T
I wish I could help a little more, but I'm not keen in RCT3 knowledge. Perhaps checking the web and seeing if there's any info on that? That could maybe help a little. Good luck!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Thanks. I need to refresh my memory on how to do the conversion anyway. I haven't played since like March lol.

EDIT: The YouTube video I watched showed the guy converting a .td6 file. I have the right file extension.

Ok now I just need troubleshooting help: When I tried to import the ride it said "This ride type is not supported." Yet I saw a YouTube video where a ride of the same file type was imported successfully...help?
Both .td4 and .td6 file types are supported for conversions, however; the same ride type also has to exist in RCT3. So just as an example, you can't import any of the Wacky Worlds or Time Twister tracked rides into RCT3 because those ride types don't exist in the game's files. Normal tracked rides such as a standard wooden coaster or a steel twister roller coaster should convert no problem.
Team CoasterTech

(Dec 4, 2018, 09:39 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: Both .td4 and .td6 file types are supported for conversions, however; the same ride type also has to exist in RCT3. So just as an example, you can't import any of the Wacky Worlds or Time Twister tracked rides into RCT3 because those ride types don't exist in the game's files. Normal tracked rides such as a standard wooden coaster or a steel twister roller coaster should convert no problem.

I was trying to convert that LSM Launched recreation of Electric Eel from SeaWorld San Diego since the only recreation that exists in the ride sharing is an RCT2 file.  T_T