Where Can I Find This?

So I'm looking for a very specific piece of custom scenery: BrianJuh94's Fences / Trash Cans.  Problem is, I can't find the download on the Custom Scenery Depot....unless that Theme Park Stuff download he made contains the fences and trash cans.  Google yielded no results either...

If anyone who has obtained this CS set before could provide a link to where you got it, I would very much appreciate it.  Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Upon further Google searching I'm also having trouble locating Woodie Supports. I found Wooden Supports V1.0 but that's obviously a different name then what I'm searching for...
(Mar 6, 2019, 07:51 PM)evilthecat6600 Wrote: So I'm looking for a very specific piece of custom scenery: BrianJuh94's Fences / Trash Cans.  Problem is, I can't find the download on the Custom Scenery Depot....unless that Theme Park Stuff download he made contains the fences and trash cans.  Google yielded no results either...

If anyone who has obtained this CS set before could provide a link to where you got it, I would very much appreciate it.  Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Upon further Google searching I'm also having trouble locating Woodie Supports.  I found Wooden Supports V1.0 but that's obviously a different name then what I'm searching for...

Is this what ya looking for? I hope so.......

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5z62ds799j...t.rar/file