Who Still Plays RCT3 in 2019?

The waterfalls and fireworks are fenomenal, yeah.
But the textures suck unless you play the game with the options set on the best quality.
I'm a bit sceptical. It used to be a good game, because it was new and the community was much bigger than the rct2 one (openrct and PC didn't exist so there was no other good working themepark game).
I still like to see some work though. People can make good things with rct3 for sure. You won't see playing the game but I'll always be happy to see new projects coming.
I also do as well! I’m trying to make a Just Dance 2018 Theme Park at the moment, but everytime i load it up, it shuts down RCT3.
I don't really anymore but avocado do I miss those days, 2013-2015... the golden age of the RCT community
I need a new signature.
I took a hiatus from around 2014 to 2018 when my designated RCT3 computer broke, but other than that I've been nonstop since 2006  Smile
(Jun 30, 2019, 03:51 PM)Retsarge Wrote:
(Jun 29, 2019, 09:01 PM)Riverwillows Wrote: What would reallly be cool, retsarge, is if you could make paths to match the vanilla queues. Someone already did the Adventure path, and it'd be cool to have that for the other queues. Especially the halloween one. (hint hint)!

I will see what I can do, It sounds like a lot of fun.

I've been working with Path Creator and have created two paths, but can't get them to show up in the Game.  I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I will keep trying and when I succeed I will make a path and que in a halloween setting.

I tried building a completely underground theme park, but I need a dedicated computer for that to work.
I still play 2 and 3. The last time I played either one was about a week and a half ago. Still love them both. Don't play 1 so much any more.
A relative noob, I didn't "discover" RCT3 til about six years ago when I got a copy in a boxful of assorted computer junk at a yardsale; have been addicted ever since (I'm a sucker for any game where you build something instead of constantly blowing things up).

Major complaint - THOSE BLASTED DUCKS! It's like trying to play while ants swarm all over the screen.
Yea I know the feeling.  I built a theme park supposedly on another planet with no air so the whole thing was inside airtight buildings.  But those blasted ducks kept flying by.
I just started playing RCT3 in Steam. Not going to buy Planet Coaster until all its DLCs are within my budget.
(Jan 14, 2020, 02:01 PM)Misty Wrote: I just started playing RCT3 in Steam. Not going to buy Planet Coaster until all its DLCs are within my budget.

How did you got RCT3 on Steam?
Because I can't buy from Steam