RCT3 No Platform for overlay

I haven't had any problems for a while then all of a sudden I'm getting "No Platform for overlay" and the program freezes.  anybody have any answers to this problem.

Retsarge
This has been reported a few times across a couple RCT communities, and the general consensus is that it relates to custom content being corrupted. If you've downloaded an item recently (as in, right before you started seeing the error), it is likely the culprit.

Someone else evidently received the same error message you did six years ago, and while there's no way of knowing whether the proposed solution from 2013 actually works since the original poster never replied one way or the other, it may be worth looking into:

https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-11343-po...#pid127526
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
I'll give it a try.  It happened when I started a new park.  Maybe that file became corrupted.  Thanks for your help.
(Aug 5, 2019, 02:42 AM)Terry Inferno Wrote: This has been reported a few times across a couple RCT communities, and the general consensus is that it relates to custom content being corrupted. If you've downloaded an item recently (as in, right before you started seeing the error), it is likely the culprit.

Someone else evidently received the same error message you did six years ago, and while there's no way of knowing whether the proposed solution from 2013 actually works since the original poster never replied one way or the other, it may be worth looking into:

https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-11343-po...#pid127526

Ok it wasn't the park.  Evidently some files in the tracks,Platforms,vanilla folder disappeared and after a reinstall everything is now working.  except for crashing, but that, I believe is a Windows 10 problem as  other programs crash too.  I may not have enough RAM.  I've got 12 gigs but problably need at least 16.  I'll have to wait until I gather some coins and upgrade.    thanks again for all your help.