Colurful Country

(Just to let you know this park in set in the 1980's and I am planning

to make it a new season each time I update the park ;_) )

Welcome to Colourful Country, it's the new and exciting park that has

the UK gripped. The park opened in 1980 with a small variety of rides

and we have been able to get hold of the pictures to show you what a

great place this is to visit.

[Image: 1.jpg]

The Lugger's ladybirds is a small coaster with lots of thrills for

small tots. When it was constructed in 1979 it was a great ride for all

to enjoy and loads of peeps have said how great it is. Unfortunately,

as it has deteriated it has lost some of it's charm and will be

demolished later in the season, due to health and safety.

[Image: 3.jpg]

The park had a great source of entertainment, there was Pete the

Friendly Panda which all of the peeps loved and wanted to be friends

with!

[Image: 4.jpg]

Thunder Bobs was the one of the new installations of the 1980's saeson

and has been experiencing great custom from the peeps.

[Image: 5.jpg]

Not just by day does this park look good, it looks suberb at night and

later on in the seaon we areplanning some firework displays*
*Weather permitting.

[Image: 6.jpg]

It's such a friendly place to be at Colourful Country, all of the
guests enjoy themselves and for a small fee can re-enter the park the day after

[Image: newsig.gif]
[Image: 7.jpg]

There was some annual work carried out on the fountains to make sure

that they look their best.

[Image: 2.jpg]

And here they are after the annual maintainence, they loom better with

all of the new shrubbery and plants.

[Image: 8.jpg]

As you can see the park are quite hard up on money at the moment and so

have rides on loan from ride maker's Huss. Unfortunately they over

spent and so had to puul back the money bay having a sponsored ride.

The Merry Go round is sponsored by Cadbury's

[Image: 9.jpg]

The teacups have been here for a while and are starting to show their

age. But to prvent them detirating like the Lugger's Lady Birds the

park have continued to upadte them and next year it is rumoured that we

will see them be placed indoors to keep them looking at their best.

[Image: 11.jpg]

Here is the park's first ride. The slide was installed in the late

1900's when the park was just a mere play park by the river. Since then

it has had an astonishing 12 names and over 100 coats of paint!

[Image: Overview.jpg]

And finally we have a picture of what the park looks like from the sky!

Hopefully by next season (1981) The park will be better than ever!
Thanks for your comments, Here's an update

[Image: 8.gif]

This year we invited Kari oke to dance and sing with all of the park's guests in late August. This was a huge sucess and lots of peeps have said that they would like to see her back next year. Kia Oke's Concert is brought to you by Ford.

[Image: 2.jpg]

Here we see the attraction on the Opening Day of the 1st of August and Kia is on her debut perfromance. There was a heavy advertising campaign for this attraction and we think it worked.

This is Thunder Bobs final Year at the park, after constant updates and cahnges we have had to close it at the end of the season due to it's high maintaince costs and Health and safety. So get down to the park before it goes!

Tne fountains looking as good as last season if not better, they have all had new jets added and it is rumoured that next season that we will see jumping fountains placed around the entrance.

The park has upadted it's opening hours as well as it's rides, it is now open 7 days a week from 10am to 10pm. Hopefully this will mean that the park can raise the funds it so despeately needs.

Graviton is the new replacment for the Lugger's Leap Coaster that was over the lake before. The ride is temporary while the park raises £500,000 for a new replacement coaster.

After being closed for the start of the season due to maintaince and the main gear shaft becoming stuck, the tea cups are back and better than ever before!
Looking good! few years out of date, I don't think rct3 has been around since 1980:excl: but that was probably done on purpose.
A funny answerphone message:
Hi. Now you say something.
Very nice looking so far! From what it looks like in some of your screenshots, shouldn't the name of this thread be Colourful Country?
Oblivion, the park itself is based as if it was 1983 and as I upadte it, it will become a new year or season.

Belloman, Yes I know that's one of the problems wtih me typing fast. I'll edit it in a minute. Also can you get rid of this only 10 images per reply. It means that I have to double post:|

Yay an Update I hear you cry! Thsi one's a little bit special scroll down for why

Earlier this year the park put forward a new ride to replace the Cadbury's Merry Go round and so they put in this, The Vintage Cars ride, Brought to you by Chrysler.

The site had several adverts put up, mainly advertising the new and dynamic PT Cruiser, but the ride was advertised as well.

Here's a nice overview of the new ride which looks quite exciting. The ride it's self is one that has been bought from Wicksteed park in Kettering.

The ride also has an onboard camers so that you cn have your picture taken on the park's brand new ride.

[Image: 8.jpg]

Here's a picture fo the Merry Go round on it's last ever working day, to celebrate the ride was given a party befoee it was sent back to HUSS and then returned to be placed on the East side of the park.

The staff were also asked to inspect it finally just incase the ride was unsafe and would have to be made into scrap metal. Fortunately it's now at the other end of the park, thrilling guests.

One of the final shots of the ride befoe it was ent back to HUSS for a new motor and a new set of horses, Mmm.

Smile
[Image: 9.jpg]

The new ride fior this season was a part exchange. The old Lady Bird Lugger's was excchanged for a new safer fair ground Wild Mouse. The ride has had a hard life but it looks like it may be on the up finally as we give it a new green coat of paint and some giant garden theming.

[Image: 10.jpg]

Here it is as it arrived from HUSS and as you can see it was originally blue but thanks to our merketing and design department it's now a lovely shade of green!

[Image: 11.jpg]

Last season many of you will remember that the Eneterprise has been stalling and mechanics have been tutting and spreading rumours tht it may be removed. Well never beleive everything that you are told. Here it is at 90degrees spinning rides to dizzing heights once again.

[Image: 12.jpg]

Last season was a good season for the Teacups ride, it had a good through put and it was one of the favourite rides. This year the story can not be more different. The main engine has blown and can't be fixed until January 1983, meaning that this is the park's irst SNBO ride. Unfortunately the ride can not be moved as it would mean closing the park in the peak of the season. So we are going to just have it closed and shortly fenced off.

[Image: 13.jpg]

HUSS must like us because as well as the new Garden explorer they also gave us two new rides to keep, the Chair swinger and Double Decker Observation Tower will be thrilling guests as a replacement for the teacups.

[Image: 14.jpg]

As another one of our partnerships, the people at Warner Brothers have decided to let us theme our Double Decker Observation Tower around their new Pink panther ride.

[Image: 15.jpg]

Another temporary ride for this season is the brand new Magic Carpet, originally from Billy Bates funfair it'll be here during the summer along with the Genie Fireworks show that we have lined up.

[Image: 17.jpg]

Another good season for the Slipery Slide, as this year we have had to include a new queuline to meet the demands of the queues.

[Image: 17.jpg]

The East side of the park, now much cleaner and nicer to look at, has a better variety of rides and has also seen a much needed facelift. Many people are praising the move saying that the park is much better.

And finally anyone excited about next season?

[Image: Banner.jpg]
DraytonMonkey Wrote:Belloman, Yes I know that's one of the problems wtih me typing fast. I'll edit it in a minute. Also can you get rid of this only 10 images per reply. It means that I have to double post:|
You aren't breaking the rules:
Quote:double post, other than in exchange threads where new information about the project will be provided (use the "Edit" feature to prevent double posting)
You are updating an exchange thread Smile

Wink

Looks great, you really need to start filling up the park, though Tongue
looks nice. :clap: i hope i'll be able to d/l, and check it out, soon.
[Image: rctamircasigbb7.th.jpg]
SNBO? don't you mean SBNO? looking a good park - your creations are always good, drayton!
A funny answerphone message:
Hi. Now you say something.