Will there be a RollerCoaster Tycoon 4?

Cool I'm so excited but i'm worried they will take some of the good features out!!!! So many games try to make better features but they take out a lot of the good ones! Make it so you can make buildings and structures also keep all of the rides in the game and just add more!!!!!:):D:(;):p:o
There has to be a RCT4 but they better have soaked and wild but with better rides. if atari sees this post they better make it or else...
Eek
I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hope they make one because rct3 was/is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinSmileSmileSmileand noFrowns i have 4 Dogs they are sooo cute so any way i hope they make a rct4 alot of things i want i will name just 1 for now they need bigger park land .p.s. does any 1 play toontown.if you agree that they need more park land please tell atari if you have a atari account!!!
I think its over. '-.-

If you look at the thread now you get this message:
Quote: No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

EDIT:

Never mind! They changed the thread name.. http://forums.atari.com/showthread.php?t=9152

lol some flame war on Chris pages 101 :P

OOOHHH Another flame war about the stupid about the topic icon LOL!!!!

But I looked on the frontier forums and I fount this... (question for rct4) ( answer by Michael Brookes)

Quote:It's not being ignored, we just don't have any information to reveal. If there's any news, we'll soon let you know :-)

Michael

When I didn't hear anything, I got really worriedFrown But now that they showed this reassuring quote,

Quote:
It's not being ignored, we just don't have any information to reveal. If there's any news, we'll soon let you know :-)

Michael

It gives RCT fans all around new hope
Me? I use Dove soap to make MY napalm.
OK here is the cereal part of my sig.
I'm playing ROBLOX and I liek wafflez. :3
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2088]
I would love see a series 4Smile
(Nov 8, 2010, 07:58 PM)jack attack Wrote: I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hope they make one because rct3 was/is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinSmileSmileSmileand noFrowns i have 4 Dogs they are sooo cute so any way i hope they make a rct4 alot of things i want i will name just 1 for now they need bigger park land .p.s. does any 1 play toontown.if you agree that they need more park land please tell atari if you have a atari account!!!

WOAH!Eek that got WAY off topic! Please try not to post those kinds of comments. They don't really contribute to the discussion.
The comment that you just made was off-topic.
On IGN they have a RCT4 page, but it very little information about it. Heres the website: http://pc.ign.com/objects/083/083804.html
(Feb 3, 2011, 08:19 PM)Master_RCT3 Wrote: On IGN they have a RCT4 page, but it very little information about it. Heres the website: http://pc.ign.com/objects/083/083804.html

I saw that.Smile