RCTNF's Collection of Coasters. (Brand New Version for 2012)

| INTRODUCTION |

Hey Guys! I've been building a whole bunch of coasters lately and thought to myself, "Hmm, I think my old coaster collection is getting outdated.. maybe I should make a new thread for my brand-new line of coasters! Biggrin"

My past friends here at RCTgo have witnessed all the great works I've done and that encouraged me to get back on track on creating some more to the new people here. Most of my work here will not be entered in the Build It! Competitions, but if I find a coaster of astounding quality that surpasses the usual expectations of the audience, it will sure be an entry. Happy

I'll regularly update this as I build and upload more coasters over the next few weeks, so keep it locked in here for notices.

| COASTERS |

#1 Velociraptor || Build It! Competion Round 87 Winner ||

[Image: tumblr_m0ad4fGpDY1rpllv7o1_1280.jpg?AWSA...XaLH0sw%3D]

[Image: tumblr_m0ad4fGpDY1rpllv7o2_1280.jpg?AWSA...6qHKl6g%3D]

- Download Here -

#2 Interweave || MORE PICTURES AND INFO COMING SOON! ||

[Image: tumblr_lzrqp1ifxQ1rpllv7o1_500.jpg]
[Image: comp-3.gif]

|Talk to me or just rate me to your liking.|
really really really needs custom trees and supports!
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
(Mar 2, 2012, 10:54 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: really really really needs custom trees and supports!

And I really, really need to do that. Well, of course, after months of practice with custom supports and trees.
I think my coasters look just as good without them. Smile

thats why i don't usualy destroy the old supports on coasters i think it looks good with the old ones and the new ones

THUMBS UP FOR REBELS!
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
ok here is your thumbs up [Image: thumbsup.png]

and you don't have to spend the time deleting them and then killing the support killers cuz you don't like them, you just go to the options and hit "toggle supports".
(Mar 3, 2012, 09:45 AM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: ok here is your thumbs up [Image: thumbsup.png]

and you don't have to spend the time deleting them and then killing the support killers cuz you don't like them, you just go to the options and hit "toggle supports".

LOL, I do "Toggle Supports" off. :P However, the shadows of the the original supports won't match the new ones and it looks really, really bad.

i did that when making frost then i noticed the shadows of the originals.. and i was like ._. crap, so i went through and deleted all the old supports
Twitter - Twitch
what i meant was you toggle it off, so if you like it you toggle it back on and delete them with a support killer. but if you don't like it, then delete the custom supports and toggle the original supports back on Smile
but with me i always do custom supports no matter what (unless its a wooden coaster cuz i suck at those! Tongue)
I'll usuallu leave the original supports for wooden coasters... 'cause they're fine just standing in their own way.

(Mar 3, 2012, 09:13 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: (unless its a wooden coaster cuz i suck at those! Tongue)
thats one thing i'm good for on rct3 Biggrin
Twitter - Twitch