Thx's Structures and Pools.

Here is an rct2 park I started some time ago: "Miami Miracle Mile"... here is an overall...

[Image: SCR25-1.jpg]

The first hotel I put up, the Majestic...

[Image: SCR5.jpg]

All these screens were taken at various stages of developement and few are fully finished as far as shrubery guys...

[Image: SCR6.jpg]

We have resort hotels, office towers, restaurants, nightclubs and retail stores...

[Image: SCR27.jpg]

The middle of the park was going to be a "park within the park" and had my patented "coaster bay" set up, but I hadn't gotten around to opening it up to put coasters in...

[Image: SCR47-1.jpg]

Micky-D's...

[Image: SCR29.jpg]

The Avalon Hotel...

[Image: SCR36.jpg]

[Image: SCR38.jpg]

[Image: SCR35.jpg]

Restaurants...

[Image: SCR85.jpg]

[Image: SCR72.jpg]

[Image: SCR16.jpg]

Howard Johnson's...

[Image: SCR101.jpg]

Winchell's Donuts...

[Image: SCR129-2.jpg]

Shakey's Pizza...

[Image: SCR159.jpg]

This park has a Miami Marlin's baseball stadium with adjoining hotel...

[Image: SCR152.jpg]

[Image: SCR146.jpg]

See those barbeques in the back?

During games they grill steaks and half the stadium are smelling grilled steaks with nowhere in the ballpark to get them. lol :-(

[Image: SCR145.jpg]

Various high-rises...

[Image: SCR199.jpg]

[Image: SCR202.jpg]

[Image: SCR215-1.jpg]

[Image: SCR217-1.jpg]

[Image: SCR240.jpg]

[Image: SCR249.jpg]

[Image: SCR250.jpg]

Thx :-)
Wow, its been a while since I last seen RCT2 structures. Smile
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Wooow Biggrin I don't know what to say!! OMG! i....t...ss Bbb....eautiful!
Wanna see my creations? : Click Me | Latest upload: Lights Set 2
My Accounts: YouTube | Shyguy's World | CS Depot
(Apr 4, 2013, 05:42 AM)RCTgoMatthew Wrote: Wow, its been a while since I last seen RCT2 structures. Smile

Yes, it had been a long time for me too, lol. Biggrin

I think I put about three months into this, maybe more.

Then I got hooked on 3 and haven't revisited rct2 for some time now.

Here is a map of where I was at in development when I left the park, it was getting filled up...

[Image: SCR200.jpg]

Thx Smile
(Apr 4, 2013, 05:52 AM)AzoRctMan Wrote: Wooow Biggrin I don't know what to say!! OMG! i....t...ss Bbb....eautiful!

Thanks, glad you enjoy the builds and here are some more random shots from the park...

[Image: SCR197-1.jpg]

[Image: SCR214-1.jpg]

[Image: SCR211-1.jpg]

The front of the baseball stadium hotel, that round sculpture is supposed to be a baseball...

[Image: SCR186.jpg]

[Image: SCR103-1.jpg]

"Pavillions" clothing store...

[Image: SCR168.jpg]

A resort, "Carribean Shores" I tore down and replaced with office towers and condos...

[Image: SCR39-3.jpg]

French restaurant...

[Image: SCR104.jpg]

[Image: SCR86.jpg]

Big Ben's London Broil...

[Image: SCR71.jpg]

[Image: SCR45.jpg]

[Image: SCR44.jpg]

Avalon Opera House...

[Image: SCR33.jpg]

[Image: SCR31.jpg]

Benihana...

[Image: SCR28.jpg]

[Image: SCR230.jpg]

[Image: SCR264.jpg]

[Image: SCR262.jpg]

Thx Smile
I am more into RCT3 Wink - BUT THEY STILL LOOK AMAZING.
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
You definitely have a way with buildings and with parks.

Your building at http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj68/...ot0199.jpg is astounding. I can’t believe I’m going to ask you for something else (again) but I’d like to have that one too.

The river rapids can be more appreciated now that I’m seeing it from above in your image. I’m looking forward for you to have the time to put your download scenario together.

(Apr 4, 2013, 04:48 AM)Thx1138 Wrote: ..... bless all you CS makers! .....

Indeed. Our CS makers have enhanced the lives of millions!
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

(Apr 4, 2013, 10:57 AM)FlightToAtlantis Wrote: Indeed. Our CS makers have enhanced the lives of millions!

Yes, they certainly have! Wink
Well done dude you really did a great job So interior decoration is professionally done by interior designers and decorators and also by a few architects. There is a distinctive difference between home interior decoration and interior design.All the sentry system such as Aluminium pipes have under ground the walls and floors because it has contacted with the taps which has fixed in the room and kitchen.What do you say about it???
The structures here are very nice. I loved the way every minute things are kept in mind while designing them.