[RCT2] NieSch's coaster designs

That is a beautiful coaster in a beautiful park. I would like to see Dragonfly's stats.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
(Apr 29, 2013, 02:30 PM)Terry Inferno Wrote: That is a beautiful coaster in a beautiful park. I would like to see Dragonfly's stats.

Thanks! The stats are in the first post of this thread, next to "Dragonfly".
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
Indeed they are, but surely the excitement rating is different when placed next to all those rides and landscape variations?
¡Viva Mexico!
(Apr 29, 2013, 02:54 PM)Terry Inferno Wrote: Indeed they are, but surely the excitement rating is different when placed next to all those rides and landscape variations?

You're right. I took a screenshot of the new ratings (right) to compare with the old (track only) ones:

[Image: statsdragonfly.png] [Image: statsdragonfly2.png]

I'm a bit puzzled by the increase in ride length. There must be a small difference in the track.

EDIT: The old stats (left) were wrong. I tested the ride again and updated the screenshot.
It looks to me like the one in the theme park goes underground slightly. Is that correct or does it just go underneath a footpath?

That is a fairly significant track difference. Not only is the track longer in Dragonfly Park, but the ride itself is 6 seconds longer, and 0.09 seconds of air time have appeared.
¡Viva Mexico!
The stats of the "track only" were wrong. I don't know how that happened, but I tested Dragonfly again and after that the ride length etc. corresponded with the one in Dragonfly Island. I updated the stats-screenshots posted earlier.

(Apr 29, 2013, 03:37 PM)Terry Inferno Wrote: It looks to me like the one in the theme park goes underground slightly. Is that correct or does it just go underneath a footpath?

It goes underground.
Sleigh Ride Xmas-edition

[Image: SRX.png]

(Click to enlarge.) >>Download.<<
Haha, I love it. I'm sure you know by now what I'm going to ask.
¡Viva Mexico!
(May 5, 2013, 07:51 PM)Terry Inferno Wrote: Haha, I love it. I'm sure you know by now what I'm going to ask.

[Image: statsxmas.png]

(Same ratings for the original "Sleigh Ride" I made, see first post.)
The banners and the snowmen added 0.09 excitement. I think I may have figured out a way to increase all three ratings ever so slightly more, though being a Side-Friction coaster, I'm not entirely sure it will work.
¡Viva Mexico!