When will Theme Park Studio be released? ;-(

NOOOOO EA..!!! If EA take this Project just know it will be another sims... But at the same time it would be kinda cool to have better guest. But EA is one of the biggest gaming company in the world... Thier not even close to TPS company.. But if I had a choice I would say Disney they would make it into a success... One if Disney doesn't try to base the whole game about them we could make Mega parks such as Europa park Disney world and etc. a better IPA with the guess. And also maybe a little bit of online... Disney would do great with this project if they don't be selfish...
[Image: logo_214894_web_zps05a2499c.jpg]
http://gosixflagsholland.weebly.com/
(May 5, 2013, 03:03 PM)FlightToAtlantis Wrote: It depends on what you read. I've read summer release and later the same day have read about a fall release. I've also read it's only going to be available as a download and later have read somewhere else it's also going to be available on CD. I don't think they're sure themselves what they're going to do or when they're going to do it. So far I'm not impressed and am not anticipating Theme Park Studio will take us much farther than RCT3 already can.

I agree with you to a point. I think Theme Park Studio will allow for much more realistic re-creations and originals (a-la no limits), but as far as scenery, landscaping, etc., RCT3 and Theme Park Studio don't look much different. Theme Park Studio may actually be too complicated by the looks of it for a casual gamer.
[Image: caldercitycoasters_zps4ade4f3e.png]
(May 5, 2013, 02:45 PM)DiarugaCoasters Wrote: I think he was saying that companies like EA should finish the game before they release it, instead of releasing it on the specific date.

Yeah, I got that now. Smile
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
(May 6, 2013, 09:34 AM)nineflagsinc Wrote: .....Disney would do great with this project if .....

That would just about settle it then. If Disney got involved I'd never buy it.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Lol... You know who *should* buy it? ...ATARI :P

RCT3 was released like a million years ago and it's still way ahead of its time and still better than the competition. Unfortunately though, I read somewhere online that ATARI in the U.S went bankrupt because they wanted to get away from the parent company or something who was holding them back I dunno I can't remember
(May 6, 2013, 02:40 PM)FlightToAtlantis Wrote:
(May 6, 2013, 09:34 AM)nineflagsinc Wrote: .....Disney would do great with this project if .....

That would just about settle it then. If Disney got involved I'd never buy it.
Disney would do great look at their theme parks or Imaginers or their ideas. they would make this to the closet thing to a real life theme park.. So I VOTE FOR DISNEY..
[Image: logo_214894_web_zps05a2499c.jpg]
http://gosixflagsholland.weebly.com/
Does anyone know when this will be released in the UK and how much it will cost
(May 6, 2013, 02:40 PM)FlightToAtlantis Wrote: If Disney got involved I'd never buy it.

It will end up being far out like PURE and SPLIT SECOND. I agree with FlightToAtlantis.
[Image: Ardy.png]
(May 6, 2013, 10:12 PM)nineflagsinc Wrote: …..
Disney would do great look at their theme parks or Imaginers or their ideas. they would make this to the closet thing to a real life theme park.. So I VOTE FOR DISNEY..

Really, if your artists are genuinely creative then one doesn’t have to think up exotic Madison Avenue names for them because their work will speak for itself.

Imagineers!?!! Confused Oh, please! In my experience staff with slicked-down dressed up titles are the lowest paid - which probably suggests that Disney was known as a cheap boss who was hell to work for.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

From the looks of things, FTA, it may not take us any farther but it will be easier to get there. AND you have the advantage, hopefully, that it will be compatible with 64 bit OS's and not have the 2gb ram limit 32 bit programs like RCT3 have that make it slow down and crash.

Actually, when he was alive and kicking, Walt was a pretty good boss to work for. He was demanding, but he paid his artists and engineers well. It was after he died and it become a corporate conglomerate that it became a miserable company to work for, for the lower level people. I knew the orignal Mickey Mouse from WDW when it opened in the 70's and he said it was a great place to work, but then he was Mickey. But he said that all the people he knew loved working there, so maybe it was...then. At a time in my life when I was a bit down on my luck, I did some day labor at Disney in Orlando. It wasn't bad but you had to pay for everything same as the customers. And when they said 1/2 hour for lunch, they weren't kidding. One minute late and they'd get on you for it. But that was the 90's so it was to be expected. Michael Eisner was an "unmentionable character" from all I've heard.