RCT3Plantinum, funny moments, scenarios and budgets

I think the stations all of you are building for the rollercoaster rides in this game are great. But, with the budgets in the different scenarios, can I really do that? I've gotten to Tycoon level on some of them, but others it's really hard. Still learning, and enjoy the game. In RCT 3P Valley Hill, it was funny when I added fireworks and music, because at the end they all jumped. It was great! The Peeps, keep throwing up all over the place. One person seems to be doing it all the time. With the first aid building, after I typed in first aid, in the peeps editor, they started going into it. They walk right through the doors and not actually open them. I finally saw them using the atm machine to. In Valley Hill, the peeps don't start eating and drinking until about 15 minuts or so in the game. In this scenario, they love the fireworks. When they started all of them stopped to watch or they would come and stop what they were doing. Kind of took away from the rides for a moment. I couldn't help but laugh.

Messages In This Thread
RCT3Plantinum, funny moments, scenarios and budgets - by aecrouch2016 - Nov 20, 2013, 04:48 PM