Triland

This is Triland, Triland will be the first ever themepark i will have ever made. It will consist of 3 main areas, each with 1 main attraction, 1 or 2 flat rides, and a handful of shops and eating places.

Area 1 is already complete. The main attraction in this area is Noctua, a mellow kiddie coaster for the young enthusiasts. flat rides include Firefly, an extreme ride that twists and spins guests in every direction, and Swan Lake: one of two water rides in the park, guests can paddle around the lake at their leisure and take in the surroundings.

work on Area 2 has been started but not much has happened. a layout for the main attraction has been built but i a not 100% happy with it, i will most likely be changing the layout drastically. Area 2 will consist of a water coaster and will have a pirate theme

work on Area 3 will start after the completion of area 2, this area will be getting a roman theme and a dueling coaster as the main attraction, these coasters will be called 'Romulus' and 'Remus'.

Area 1 - Black Forrest

[Image: QxQ2jGU.png]

[Image: rapVw5U.png]

[Image: WklmwQt.png]

[Image: zO1sh5p.png]

[Image: rFZ4JSe.png]

[Image: pOF59x0.png]

[Image: CfTGrls.png]

Area 1 download: http://rctgo.com/downloads/view/12898

Messages In This Thread
Triland - by SUPER MOOSE93 - Mar 7, 2015, 09:00 PM
RE: Triland - by CalderCity - Mar 7, 2015, 09:09 PM