New Theme Park! Help needed!

(Mar 27, 2016, 01:04 AM)ChrisMDB Wrote: North America - Tour of the many Native American tribes (Pacific Northwest to the cliff dwellings in the Midwest and then to the Iroquios in the Northeast). Coaster Ideas - An arrow coaster would be good as they are based here in N.A. (specifically the U.S.)

Meso-America - Tour of the Mexican and Central American themes (native and Spanish influence in colonial architecture as well as pre-Columbian themes). Perhaps a corkscrew coaster reminiscent of the snake coaster type from RCT2?

South America - Brazilian theming would be a nice touch, hasn't really been done since the Carnival themes in RCT2. Not sure what coaster type but it needs to be loud, showy, bright, and colorful to reflect La Carnival.

Europe -  I'd go with a Slavic influence, rarely done and you could incorporate Russia. Could use some good Soviet steel to create a hyper coaster and really drop the hammer.

Africa - Could go with a more tribal/wild theming here. I'm thinking a mine train because of the extensive diamond mines found in Africa.

Central Asia/Mideast - Islamic architecture would be a nice addition to the park, nice and different from the rest and I haven't seen it done very often. Unsure of what type of coaster would fit well here...

Far East/Orient -  China and Japan are the most mainstream of these cultures (theming wise), I'd suggest Korean (similar to both) or Mongolian for a change of pace. Lay down/flying coaster?

Australia - Why not include a trip to the Outback and head Down Under m8? Hasn't been done since RCT2. Some type of boomerang coaster is needed here.
Wow great ideas!
2015 SKARIB Productions

Messages In This Thread
New Theme Park! Help needed! - by ian44accordx - Mar 26, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: New Theme Park! Help needed! - by ChrisMDB - Mar 27, 2016, 01:04 AM
RE: New Theme Park! Help needed! - by ian44accordx - Mar 28, 2016, 12:43 PM
RE: New Theme Park! Help needed! - by Maverick360 - Mar 27, 2016, 07:03 AM
RE: New Theme Park! Help needed! - by ian44accordx - Mar 28, 2016, 12:43 PM
RE: New Theme Park! Help needed! - by Drew_ - Mar 28, 2016, 03:24 PM
RE: New Theme Park! Help needed! - by nathan8848 - Mar 28, 2016, 03:45 PM
RE: New Theme Park! Help needed! - by Maverick360 - Mar 29, 2016, 07:16 AM