Nintendo Land

I took your advice naveisawesome. It took me a while first to make the top hat short enough for the train to be able clear it at max launch speed(without using the David Braben cheat to up the launch speed), and then to make sure I had enough brakes and banked turns that it could have a decent excitement rating. It barely clears the top hat, and at low friction too, which makes me wonder why I'm even able to build it taller(didn't use the John Wardley cheat btw). The intensity is still pretty high, but not excessively so, and I like to make guests have high intensity preferences anyway. It'll need some decent theming and a color scheme change before its recognizable as a Star Fox ride, but I'm pretty satisfied with the layout.
[Image: YuBBGJ.jpg]
Star Fox Assault(Name not necessarily final) (LIM Launched Coaster)
A Star Foxed themed launch coaster where peeps ride in Arwing themed cars as they're launched into "space" at high speed and fly about the galaxy. 
Excitement: 7.65
Intensity: 9.79
Max speed: 93.61 mph
Duration: 0:47
Ride length: 2927.22 ft
Drops: 9
Highest drop: 248.67 ft
Inversions: 4

Btw, you guys should also check out the topic I made on Shy Guy's World about this: http://www.shyguysworld.com/index.php/to...551.0.html

Messages In This Thread
Nintendo Land - by Matthewtheman - Apr 7, 2016, 06:55 PM
RE: Nintendo Land - by evilthecat6600 - Apr 8, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: Nintendo Land - by naveisawesome - Apr 8, 2016, 06:12 PM
RE: Nintendo Land - by Matthewtheman - Apr 10, 2016, 11:14 AM
RE: Nintendo Land - by Matthewtheman - Apr 10, 2016, 03:48 PM