Planet Coaster: What I Like To See in Possible Future Expansion Packs

As for scenery the only real addition I see us needing at the moment is Halloween/"spooky" themed objects, honestly though you can make any other CSO's you'd want with the pieces we have - such as balconies with flower boxes. As for hedges, just use the advanced move tool to meld bushes together. I know it's more time consuming but it's also much better as you get the exact look you want (and you can just copy and past the hedge around once it's made anyway).

More coaster types as well as custom CTR's and CFR's would be nice, although I expect both to come to fruition eventually. If you give modders enough time they'll always find a way to make their mods work/develop them.

Pools and Zoos would be nice I guess... I never really utilized them much in RCT3 mostly because they weren't that great, generic wildlife in your park would be a nice addition though (fish in ponds, lakes, etc., birds).

Food options would be nice, especially with the level of management available to us with each shop.
Team CoasterTech

Messages In This Thread
RE: Planet Coaster: What I Like To See in Possible Future Expansion Packs - by ChrisMDB - Jan 24, 2017, 11:49 PM