Wild Mouse Coaster - Planet Coaster Update

(Aug 15, 2017, 08:46 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: Sorry for the delay, I was at work all day.

This one's from my local park - Martin's Fantasy Island on Grand Island in New York State:

Wild Mouse - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBbFbGos0O8

- This is a spinning wild mouse (same manufacturer/ride type as what you're working with) and features most of what you're going for. The out-n'-back sections are approximately at a 5 degree slope downwards, with trim brakes every other straight section. The spin lock is at the top of the second out-n'-back section and the cars are reset just before re-entering the station. The station is separated into two sections, the back area for unloading with the front for loading. I've been on this at least a dozen times and can tell you it's silky smooth (unless you get an unlucky spin), and you get a good amount of airtime from the bunny hills. Also, the layout takes up the size of two conventional pirate ship flat rides placed next to each other, so it is quite compact.

Thanks I appreciate it. Great video. I got a little dizzy at the end there. I think I like the ride better without the spin Smile
I think this version of the coaster I did recently is much better.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wild Mouse Coaster - Planet Coaster Update - by aecrouch2016 - Aug 15, 2017, 09:17 PM