Gravity Gardens HELP!

From what I played, the best strategy seems to be using advertisements to build cash flow and to build as many short/exciting coasters you can in a short time period. It would be best to avoid very large and expensive coasters as they will take a long time to build and will decrease in value rapidly.

I started the scenario by disabling all research and putting no-entry signs on multiple paths to keep guests together. I then demolished the pre-built woodie in the park, choosing instead to replace it with a custom smaller and cheaper woodie.

Building shops, especially ones that sell vanity items like T-shirts and Sunglasses are great for consistent cash flow.

One annoying thing is staff wandering through the no-entry signs, an easy fix is to delete the path piece directly behind the no entry sign or setting staff areas individually.

Another option for cash is to abuse the base-block selling glitch, but that defeats the challenge.

My biggest tip is to keep your loans down under $10,000. The interest will quickly build up and be a big drain on your income. It will all have to be paid off inevitably anyway.

If you ever need a lot of cash fast, you can close the park and have the peeps leave and re-enter to pay the admission price again, though I wouldn't recommend it after you've started building your final rides for the park value.

I was able to finish in year 7, the first 3 or 4 years were spent building shops, some small coasters and spamming ads for cash. The last 3 years were spent building coasters in a quick and reasonable fashion. Hope these tips help!

Messages In This Thread
Gravity Gardens HELP! - by MickP - Mar 11, 2018, 05:57 AM
RE: Gravity Gardens HELP! - by purvisbrad - Mar 12, 2018, 11:01 PM
RE: Gravity Gardens HELP! - by Rudy18 - Mar 14, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: Gravity Gardens HELP! - by MickP - Mar 16, 2018, 02:55 PM
RE: Gravity Gardens HELP! - by Rudy18 - Mar 19, 2018, 01:02 AM
RE: Gravity Gardens HELP! - by Bcasson123 - Apr 7, 2018, 11:09 AM
RE: Gravity Gardens HELP! - by Terry Inferno - Apr 7, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: Gravity Gardens HELP! - by Bcasson123 - Apr 7, 2018, 08:40 PM
RE: Gravity Gardens HELP! - by alex31g - Apr 20, 2019, 12:59 AM
RE: Gravity Gardens HELP! - by alex31g - Apr 26, 2019, 02:13 PM