Retirement

Hello, my name is Slurp (formerly Slurpee_Man), and I was an avid user of RCTgo in the past. I am finding it harder and harder to run RCT3 on my computer, as well as finding the time to play. My computer doesn't support RCT2. And though I've played a lot of Planet Coaster, it just isn't the same. So I think it's time I said goodbye to my old hobby and moved on. I greatly enjoyed my time at RCTgo, so thank you Justin for making this great site. I know my time here might have been controversial, so I apologize to anyone I may have hurt or offended. I have been quite immature in the past, looking back on it. But this site was where I felt most at home, and I appreciate that. I'm just kind of sad that so many great creators have left the site, and I just don't feel like I can contribute anymore. As much as I want to play more RCT, my schedule is getting busier and my computer is being uncooperative. Maybe someday I'll buy a cheap computer to play the first two games on, but for now, I'm done. 

Great thanks to the following users: 
- Justin (for creating the site)
- Terry Inferno (for being a creative, passionate RCT player who's work I really enjoy)
- RCCOA Coasters (for being a really nice all-around friend)
- Chimalion (for being a really nice all-around friend, again)
- ChrisMDB (for being a fair fellow)
- MrNozem77 (who may not remember me, but we used to be friends)
- Drew (for being a nice dose of humor)
- BlazingEmpireHD (for making creations better than I gave them credit for)
- rickerttt (for making my favorite pieces on the site, kudos, sir)
And finally, to all of those who offered critiques of my work in the past. You all have helped me grow in ways I couldn't imagine.

Thank you guys, and (for now) signing off,

Slurp

[Side note: I'll be leaving my downloads up for now, so if you want to get them, get them soon]
I'm useless, but not for long, the future, is coming on

Messages In This Thread
Retirement - by Slurp - May 12, 2018, 05:08 PM
RE: Retirement - by The Coaster Creator - May 12, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: Retirement - by BlazingEmpireHD - May 12, 2018, 07:25 PM
RE: Retirement - by ChrisMDB - May 12, 2018, 11:07 PM