Vote for your favorite track! Round 286

scoop
It would have helped to have had sufficient layout coverage in the screenshots, but from what I can see, this is definitely the most polished and realistic of this round's entries. Nothing looks out of place, and everything blends together nicely. No complaints from me about this coaster or its surrounding area, but it would have definitely received the recognition it deserved had we been able to see the entire thing. Not providing enough screenshots is a silly reason to lose votes, but it's one that you have full control over.

Iron Blossom
If the entire coaster and its surroundings can be built before the end of March, Year 1, that's a strong indication that more time needs to be spent on the entry. This one is no exception. The layout is entirely random, the color scheme is default, the scenery supports don't match the
coaster colors, there's only one type of tree, and no attempt was made to change the terrain in any way.

Cyclone Racer
This might be the most accurate recreation of this coaster that has ever been built, and we would have no way of knowing since the screenshot only shows half of the ride. What it does show is that the surrounding area is completely devoid of scenery minus the station and a couple objects on the supports that could be signs, but are likely only legible if you happen to be sailing down the river.

Hurricane
This Eurofighter has a nice layout, but the environment is lacking compared to other areas of this park. Fences don't line up, the foliage seems inconsistent and somewhat haphazard in some places (so many flower colors), and it isn't really clear what purpose that parking lot serves. Overall, it isn't put together quite as well as Entry 1, but it isn't a bad entry either. With a bit more polish, it could have a more realistic look to it, but I don't believe that this entry is quite there yet, even in comparison with some of the other coasters in this park (like the yellow one right next door).
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!

Messages In This Thread
Vote for your favorite track! Round 286 - by Justin - Jul 23, 2018, 09:42 PM
RE: Vote for your favorite track! Round 286 - by Terry Inferno - Aug 1, 2018, 10:28 PM