Halloween Horror Nights 2018!! Universal Studios Hollywood!!

This has taken me such a long time to make! I present to you, Universal Studios Hollywood Halloween Horror Nights 2018!! This PARK comes equipped with the following, 

Mazes, Upper Lot, Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers, Universal Monsters and The Walking Dead Attraction. Terror Tram: Hollywood Harry's Dreadtime Storiez! Rides on Upper Lot, The Simpsons Ride. Live Show: The Jabbawockeez

Mazes, Lower Lot, Stranger Things, Trick R Treat. Rides: Transformers the Ride 3D, Revenge of the Mummy: The Ride, And yes I even included (Even though it's now closed) Jurassic Park. 

Universal Backlot/ Metro Set Area. It all starts with the long walk through the Toxic Tunnel Scarezone! (Pictured Above) 
Mazes, The First Purge, Poltergeist and I actually decided to bring back Insidious: Into the Further. (I was not a fan of Blumhouse 2)

Please leave feedback on what you think! And if you'd like for me to release this!! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Halloween Horror Nights 2018!! Universal Studios Hollywood!! - by Pwamps5 - Sep 23, 2018, 02:43 AM