Vote for your favorite track! Round 291

Hawkins Lab is well presented and I really like the sterile government facility architecture that is taken from the show! All the outside parts are really cool. I agree about the points made about the interior, because whatever would be visible to the guests would kinda look uninteresting. Just a bit more time in the oven would help it significantly for me. A pretty good entry overall though.

MK Ultra doesn't really stand out as much in contrast, and seems to be in the same vain as many NL2 work we've seen in the past that has a coaster in the middle of a forest without any ideas to tie it to. The video was cool, 10/10 would jam to it again.

KingCobra looks decent but the bar for RCT1/2 is slightly higher than this. Past winning RCT1/2 entries should give an idea of what more can be done with the game. Build more!

Rock 'N' Roadster, though. I'm not a big fan of the many trackitecture roofs but that technical skill is just too good. Some of these tricks can become very gimicky (roofs, kinda) but this strikes an okay balance for me. It's very vibrant and pleasant to look at. Definitely my vote as well.
Currently working on a fictional Italian non-park. Expected release date: Soonâ„¢

[Image: QLvoQOM.png]

Messages In This Thread
Vote for your favorite track! Round 291 - by Justin - Dec 11, 2018, 10:19 PM
RE: Vote for your favorite track! Round 291 - by Ziscor - Dec 19, 2018, 09:48 AM