RCT2 Realistically Remade

My goal with this thread is to explore remaking RCT1 or 2 (or even my own scenarios) as if they were realistic parks that you would find in real life!

First up is Forest Frontiers, renamed 'Tivoli Graense" which means "Fairground Frontier" in Danish.  Biggrin

Front of the park: Typical carosel ride, a bunch of buildings with a food court or potty in them. Bobcat, the Dinn woodie built in 1980 dominates the screen!

Little tikes can go on Leapin' Lizard, a Zierer Force custom built in 1978.

Duelling inverting ships of Dutch Dare over look the water, towards Kestrel, a B&M Wing coaster introduced in 2017. It is the second B&M to come to the park!

This is the Polynesian/tropical theme going for here. Trailblazer, a Gerstlauer Bobsled coaster added in 2001(red coaster) is the main attraction of the Polynesian Market area. Cannonball, an Arrow Mine Train built in 1984 also gives nice thrills for the younger enthusiasts!

A closer look at Trailblazer, and the lush Polynesian atmosphere planted here!

Forest Flyer, a Gravity Group/Philadelphia Toboggan creation built in 2012 brought the 11 year drought without any new coasters at Tivoli Graense to an end. It's a fast paced and twisty layout which focuses on airtime. It will surely please to the highest quality of enthusiasts. It is arguably the best ride in the park.

And finally, a B&M sit down coaster added in 1999. It made the third "extreme" rated coaster to enter the park, and the seventh in the line up at the time. It is currently unthemed. Guests say it tends to have a slight rattle, especially over the final loop and corkscrew. 

Stick around! I'll keep updating this with new and improving realistically remade scenarios!  Biggrin
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!

Messages In This Thread
Realistically Remade - by BlazingEmpireHD - Apr 28, 2019, 12:05 AM
RE: Realistically Remade - by ChrisMDB - Apr 28, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: Realistically Remade - by BlazingEmpireHD - Apr 30, 2019, 12:58 PM
RE: Realistically Remade - by CS117 - May 1, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: Realistically Remade - by Jappy - May 2, 2019, 03:07 AM
RE: Realistically Remade - by BlazingEmpireHD - May 3, 2019, 11:13 PM
RE: Realistically Remade - by Cranedude - May 5, 2019, 12:35 PM
RE: Realistically Remade - by BlazingEmpireHD - May 8, 2019, 03:43 AM
RE: Realistically Remade - by Jappy - May 9, 2019, 05:52 AM
RE: Realistically Remade - by BlazingEmpireHD - May 9, 2019, 01:14 PM