Fred-104 Custom Scenarios! - Now with 340+ scenarios!

Hello to everyone reading! In celebration of my one-year anniversary of playing OpenRCT2, I am sharing my ever-growing collection of custom scenarios, currently with over a whooping 340 of them! Expect over 400 hours of gameplay across many scenarios with varying objectives, themes, and challenges.

This scenario megapack contains many highly challenging scenarios, remixes and revisits of various RCT1 and RCT2 scenarios, beefed up versions of all RCT2 Wacky Worlds and Time Twister scenarios (often appended with a Roman numeral 2 "II" at the end of the name), and scenarios inspired by other games/media, including 4 Halo-themed scenarios! In fact, the scenario "Halo 4 - Forge Island" was the first custom scenario I ever made that I published online.

There is at least one scenario for every objective type available in the game. There are also 7 "no money" scenarios. In addition, there are many scenarios with the "Finish building 5 roller coasters" objective, and over 57 scenarios with the "Number of guests in park" objective (the one where the park rating can't go below 700 at any time). As you look into the scenarios, you might notice that some of the goals are absurdly high for the scenario group the scenario is placed in - you will need to use a more systematic gameplay approach (e.g. pricing umbrellas and rides at max price, building highly efficient rides and coasters, and having a better understanding of the game's mechanics in general) to win these scenarios. I am of the opinion that the RCT2 Wacky Worlds and Time Twister scenarios themselves are too easy, hence why I created beefed up versions of them. You should still have fun playing the scenarios regardless though, especially if you seek a greater challenge than the official RCT1 and RCT2 scenarios. The greatest challenges you will find, though, are scenarios that are part of the Mythic Conquest scenario series. Those will really test your knowledge and scenario play skills!

Scenario Groups
  • Tycoon Trek (TT) - RCT1-inspired scenarios (e.g. Frontier Finis, Dark Age Forest Frontiers, Mei's World, Karts & Dinosaurs)
  • Corkscrew Commemoration (CC) - RCT1 AA/CF-inspired scenarios (e.g. Chilly Crag, Prehistoric Quarters, Coaster Capstone, Rickety Bosk)
  • Sidewinder Symphony (SwSm) - RCT1 LL-inspired scenarios (e.g. Vertigo Vale, Rubrum Rocks, Orange Spacescape, Teapot Borough)
  • Butterfly Bash (BfB) - RCT2-inspired scenarios (e.g. Rockstar's Aerodrome, Alpine Antics, Extreme Heights 2)
  • Geographical Glee (GG) - RCT2 WW-inspired scenarios (e.g. South America - Easter Island)
  • Chrono Warp (CW) - RCT2 TT-inspired scenarios (e.g. The Coaster Pit)
  • Game Scenarios Galore (GSG) - Scenarios inspired by other games (e.g. Halo 4 - Forge Island)
  • Mythic Conquest (MC) - The absolute hardest scenarios I have ever made. They will truly test your knowledge, skills, tactics, luck, and endurance! (e.g. Wasteland of Dying Dreams, Rollercoaster Revolution, Nemesis Badlands, Gaia's Genesis)
  • Original Scenarios (OS) - Any scenario that doesn't fall into any of the above series (e.g. Gerbera Gambol, Abandoned Temple)
Get all of my scenarios here!
Do note that I will be uploading more of my scenarios to RCTgo over time and eventually, I will have all of them available here. Enjoy!

Messages In This Thread
Fred-104 Custom Scenarios! - Now with 340+ scenarios! - by Fred 104 4276 - Oct 24, 2020, 12:58 AM