NEWS Theme Park Studio - February and March Updates

(Apr 23, 2013, 11:15 AM)RCTgoMatthew Wrote: I wish creating CS for RCT3 was much easier.

I agree. Creating CS for RCT2 was just difficult enough to be interesting but not too difficult it was a chore. My hat’s off to all those who’ve taken the thought and time creating RCT3 CS.

During my internet travels looking for RCT3 CS I was mildly surprised when I began to make the association between some of the CS creators and some of our members on this forum and I’m actually using some of their work. Great stuff guys!

(Apr 23, 2013, 12:54 PM)iateyourtoothpaste Wrote: Yes! And I also wish that placing Trees wasn't so tedius in RCT3!!!

….. There should be something like a randomized brush tool that "paints" trees while you hold down the mouse button and move the mouse around - and there could be options too like changing the pattern of the trees as to make them more spread apart or more closer to each other.

It's a bit too manual in rct3...

What a great idea, the ability to paint in dozens of trees in a single stroke.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Theme Park Studio - February and March Updates - by FlightToAtlantis - Apr 23, 2013, 02:49 PM