RCT2 Realistically Remade

Thank you for all the comments! Work on Tivoli Graense is going by quickly, but because of surgery reasons, it has slowed down a bit. It is also the reason I have done some of this so fast.

Jappy - Forest Frontiers has had so many times been remade, and I wanted to do one of my own too. But, if it goes well....I'll be doing Dynamite Dunes next! (Chronologically, whichever is next. It is DD, right?).

With that said - I plan to add tons more flat rides. I did most of the coasters first because I want the tracks to be laid out, so I can placeholder in flats and not do the flats first and have to move everything. I'd say there are 10-15 flats currently, ad opposed to 9 operating coasters, but I will add a BUNCH more.

Also of note: Tivoli Graense is a more...family geared park, so a lot of the high thrill attractions are few in comparison to the amount of child friendly flats. I'd say more than 50% of the rides are aimed at more child friendly park goers. But like Kestrel, and like the RMC opening in 2020 (ingame. In the full release, I don't think I'll have the coaster be fully open, but yet being built. Another realistic property). As a DLC download, I'll add a 2020 version of the file to RCTgo and not NE for the RMC. Or vice-versa.

Changes:
I removed the B&M sitter. I want one really expensive B&M that the officials of Tivoli Graense saved up for, for many years. A lot of the rides are in RCDB terms: "thrill" or "family" with not many being "extreme" rated. Kestrel, the Arrow looper, a boomerang and soon, the RMC will be about it.

Speking of Kestrel...
https://www.nedesigns.com/screenshot/557...-b-m-wing/
Check out a small update I did here!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!

Messages In This Thread
Realistically Remade - by BlazingEmpireHD - Apr 28, 2019, 12:05 AM
RE: Realistically Remade - by ChrisMDB - Apr 28, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: Realistically Remade - by BlazingEmpireHD - Apr 30, 2019, 12:58 PM
RE: Realistically Remade - by CS117 - May 1, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: Realistically Remade - by Jappy - May 2, 2019, 03:07 AM
RE: Realistically Remade - by BlazingEmpireHD - May 3, 2019, 11:13 PM
RE: Realistically Remade - by Cranedude - May 5, 2019, 12:35 PM
RE: Realistically Remade - by BlazingEmpireHD - May 8, 2019, 03:43 AM
RE: Realistically Remade - by Jappy - May 9, 2019, 05:52 AM
RE: Realistically Remade - by BlazingEmpireHD - May 9, 2019, 01:14 PM