[REL] XXV (25)

yeah yeah yeah, i havent done anything in rct3 or nl in over a year. its been summer for a month, and i finally decided to open NL and give it a go. here's what ive got in probably about an hour of work.

its not major, but hopefully i'll get into nl and have more updates/projects in the future.

and one reason im into nl now is because ive spent a couple of days at cedar point last week (great time i'll put a report or somethin up about it).

hope you like it, hopefully more soon.

also idk why images arent working for me, so their attached, sorry.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks pretty good so far, and is it a b&M sitdown? and also thats a LONG transport at the end
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice
Current No Limits Project: Velocity
^ i woudnt go far enough to say a b&m sitdown, the height is only about 100ft, i just used the track, yeah im probably gonna change the transport to a second station to get off (just like millennium force, many other rides). again, its still WIP, but thanks for commenting.
Alright no problem, but yeah I wait and see what you do Wink
okay, so after a little trouble opening it, i got some supports done and finished the end of the layout - tell me what you think.

also, can anyone tell me how to add a picture, because whenever i try it never works, thanks.

well first you go to your options and check out the controls and if it says numpad next to a number, change it to any key you want and it will work. Then, after you take a screenshot, go to the files of no limits and go to screenshots and then go up and click a button that has the words compatibility files on it and they should show up. BUT NOW, lets get to the ride! it looks pretty good so far, i really like what you've done with the end of it, it looks great. Cant wait to see more!
^haha thanks, but i meant like adding a picture to the post, like whenever i use the add picture button it doesnt work. ;p but thanks for the reply!
oh wow hahaha my bad Wink
supports are about 85-90% done.
close to finishing it up, then i'll do a bit of terraforming.

looks good Smile