RCT3 RCT2 Triple Thrill Pack scenarios/ parks converted for RCT3 platinum

Can anyone point me to a resource/tool or link on here to where i could get the scenarios of RCT2 and its dlcs converted from SC6 to .dat format so it can be used with RCT3?

a couple years ago i found all the RCT1 scenarios converted to .dat but couldn't and still cannot find the RCT2 ones at all, nor any tools to convert them myself.
I don't think its possible to convert rct1/rct2 scenarios to rct3. The file formats are very different, and more than that, not everything (scenery/rides) available in the originals are available in rct3. Especially all the DLC content from rct2. In addition, prebuilt tracks may not quite work the same in rct3. It's of course possible to manually recreate them in rct3 but I don't know of any project to do so.

On a sidenote, where did you find the rct1 scenarios for rct3? I'd be interested just to see them.
(Oct 1, 2021, 05:47 PM)Rockey Wrote: I don't think its possible to convert rct1/rct2 scenarios to rct3. The file formats are very different, and more than that, not everything (scenery/rides) available in the originals are available in rct3. Especially all the DLC content from rct2. In addition, prebuilt tracks may not quite work the same in rct3. It's of course possible to manually recreate them in rct3 but I don't know of any project to do so.

On a sidenote, where did you find the rct1 scenarios for rct3? I'd be interested just to see them.

in all truth i really cant recall where i found them, i do however still have them saved to google drive if you want to check them out, in particular i was seeking the rct1 map diamond heights and the recreation is 1 to 1 as far as i could tell, it bugs me a bit that no one has done the same for RCT2 yet (or as far as i can find)

here is a link to drive containing the entirety of RCT1 parks plus dlc ones: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing
(Oct 3, 2021, 06:33 PM)Flamesofshadow Wrote:
(Oct 1, 2021, 05:47 PM)Rockey Wrote: I don't think its possible to convert rct1/rct2 scenarios to rct3. The file formats are very different, and more than that, not everything (scenery/rides) available in the originals are available in rct3. Especially all the DLC content from rct2. In addition, prebuilt tracks may not quite work the same in rct3. It's of course possible to manually recreate them in rct3 but I don't know of any project to do so.

in all truth i really cant recall where i found them, i do however still have them saved to google drive if you want to check them out, in particular i was seeking the rct1 map diamond heights and the recreation is 1 to 1 as far as i could tell, it bugs me a bit that no one has done the same for RCT2 yet (or as far as i can find)

here is a link to drive containing the entirety of RCT1 parks plus dlc ones: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing

Thanks! I requested access
As a gaming expert, I can confirm that it is quite challenging to convert RCT1/RCT2 scenarios to RCT3. The file formats used in the different games are quite different
Thanks for the resouce!
Nice! This is pretty cool, not gonna lie.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
found it after a long time. Thank you.