Greetings...

Well, greetings and hello...

I've known of this website for quite some time... and was planning on registering not too long ago, until I got to wondering if I'd already registered ages ago when this website was added to my favorites... I searched, and low and behold I came across me.

Fancy that... So while this username has been sitting around for more than two years, for the most part untouched, the owner has finally come to claim it.

So, I'm here and finally getting around to posting a hello. I suppose that's the best place to start... so... "Hi!"
- Adat -

What are Macs proud of? ... Being able to run Windows! ... Go figure.
Welcome to RCTgo! Smile Thanks for coming back.
Thanks... Have most of the members either resigned or gone away on vacation, or do people register and then vanish... or is this typical to have the forum sit in hibernation? ... There seems to have been nothing change or occur since I've been here...
- Adat -

Adat Wrote:Thanks... Have most of the members either resigned or gone away on vacation, or do people register and then vanish... or is this typical to have the forum sit in hibernation? ... There seems to have been nothing change or occur since I've been here...

I wonder about the same exact thing Wink
Aww, that's too bad...

Well, I personally run in cycles as to what I get addicted to playing... so I go in unstructured cycles from different forum to forum based on whatever game snags my attention and keeps me playing it... However, if I can stay playing RCT3 long enough then this will become a habit of mine--coming here daily... so, there's one member returning for you.

Anyway, I've tried looking, but haven't been successful--are there rules about not bringing back threads that are such and such days/weeks/months/years old, or is it more of a "post in threads where applicable" type of thing (is there a better place for this)? ... Thank you.
- Adat -

I usually don't mind if you "bump" old threads. However, I'd appreciate it if you don't post in old news postings, introductions, and download threads... everything else is free game, unless it just doesn't make sense to bump the thread. Smile
Thanks for the quick response.

That sounds reasonable... Similar to what I would've expected.

Well, now that I know I can disturb some week-old threads, I suppose I can branch out from just here, awaiting the next post not by me.

In the meantime, I would like to take the time to admire the banners you've created. I like how there seems to be a glaze on them. It's attractive, I think.
- Adat -

Feel free. Tongue And thanks.
Well, thanks for being so warm and inviting, even though it seems that this whole time I've been here you've been the only other person here... Oh well, at least it still has been a good first impression for me.

Also, I've been thinking about it, and whatever you have done to your RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 photos to create the extra "glazed" look is really appealing and not wanting to let me be... So, can you explain how you did that? I think it'd be nice to be able to give that extra visual effect to other pictures...
- Adat -

You mean like in the logo header and in the image in my signature?