Featured Coaster Competition Returns - Round 2 Begins!

[Image: logo.png]

After a short break from the competition, the RCTgo Featured Coaster Competition is back and ready to roll. We've already announced our first winner, coasterfreek900's "The Jungle Run," but we're ready for another winner! Unlike before, we have a brand new voting procedure - but more on that later. Right now, we're looking for entries for Round 2! Without further ado...

You can now submit your entries at rctgo.net/featured-coasters/upload. Remember - only the first three submitted get in the poll for winner!
Okay, so, if I were going to try and participate in this... Does that mean I would open the Coaster Creator and create a coaster and save it in there, or would I open a Sandbox park and create the coaster in there and then include scenery to it?

Simply, I guess, do you want just a coaster or a coaster with extras?

Thank you!
- Adat -

What are Macs proud of? ... Being able to run Windows! ... Go figure.
Just a coaster.
Oh, okay. Thanks for the information! Smile
- Adat -

What are Macs proud of? ... Being able to run Windows! ... Go figure.
Sorry guys, it looks like we're having some issues with the entry form. I tried to fix it tonight, but it's getting late (or rather, early) and I'd really like to go to bed, so I've closed off entries for now. We'll likely end up extending the entry period for another week, once I get the issue fixed.

Again, sorry - I thought I had everything worked out, but apparently I didn't. I'll let you know when I have an update.
Entries have re-opened, and unless we get three entries by tomorrow, entries will remain open another week.
I just entered. If you have any problems with it please be sure to PM me.
~~Mhoutz09~~