Select the winner! - Round 3 Voting

[Image: logo.png]

Round 3 Voting
It's time for another round of voting for the featured coaster competition! Another three contestants are up for voting - below are their name, screenshot, and the description provided by the creator. It's time for you to select your favorite roller coaster, and vote for it! Remember, if you're a contestant, you are not allowed to vote.

#1: Trouble In Paradise!

[Image: 382_Trouble%20in%20Paradise!.bmp]

Imagine. Your on a beautiful tropical vacation on the beach. The sun is glistening on the bay. You are sitting on your beach towel soaking up the scenery. That is nothing what this ride is like. Now imagine you are in a tropical typhoon sweeping and twisting about in a violent storm on that same bay! That's more like it!
With a total of 20 seconds of air time you will be flying out of your seat on this rip-roaring ride! 7 inversions including an interlocking loop will leave you breathless 'till the end!

EIN ratings are:
(E)9.57
(I)8.09
(N)3.89

#2: Tiki Terror Coaster With Scenery Save Game

[Image: 383_Tiki%20Terror%20(name2).jpg]

Save this in your PARKS folder so that you get the scenery etc.
This is a jungle, tiki themed coaster.
Excitement rating - 7.18 (High)
Intensity rating - 7.87 (Very High)
Nausea rating - 4.28 (Medium)

#3: Jurassic Park Adventure!

[Image: 384_Jurassic%20Park%20Screenshot.jpg]

This isn't an exact copy of the ride at Universal Studios. I made it the way i wanted to and added some pretty good scenery for just the regular soaked version with no added scenery. I hope you guys enjoy this Jurassic Park ride.
Excitement rating: 4.87 (Medium)
Intensity rating: 0.96 (Low)
Nausea rating: 0.55 (Low)

Voting is now OPEN!

Voting is only open until next Sunday, so vote quickly - before it's too late!