Solid floors and diagonal pieces.

Hi there,
[/color]
I'm looking voor some floor pieces (1x1) wich are solid when you look up from under them. All floor pieces i've seen are transparent from beneath. Does someone have a solution for this problem?

Also, i'm looking for a diagonal piece (1x1, 45º) upwards. So its straight on the rct3 grid, but going upward. I want this for making a tunnel on the coaster lift. Its also important that this piece is solid when you look up and that i dont experience the same problem as described above.

Thanks for your help Biggrin
here's a tunnel set for your lift hill- http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index....;down=1338
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice
Current No Limits Project: Velocity
Floor pieces and other scenery are transparent when viewed from underneath as it’s been assumed by the creator of that set that while using that piece in the game it will only be viewed from above or from the side. This is to save the game engine processing polys that are not seen. Having said that, there are some floor/path sets available that can be viewed from below without disappearing – after all, if someone is building a hi-rise it would be assumed they’d want to see the floors above without it being essential to place ceiling scenery below each floor.
The angle of slope you describe probably won’t be available in a floor or path set. A 45 degree slope sounds more like a roof angle so if you’re not happy with the scenery set recommended by Dorney then you might consider using roof pieces.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

This set i great! exactly were i was looking for, thnx!