guests cant enter pool complex

hey my guests cant enter the pool complex. i put a changing room in and opened it but the bars are still covering the exterior any help

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The changing room will only work if there is a path leading into the side of the changing room that is opposite to the side of the changing room that is on the pool edge. The way the guest will walk needs to be a straight line from path, through changing room and out into pool. Changing rooms are accessed in one direction only the same as a ride entrance. It needs to be an “I” arrangement and not an “L” arrangement.

Also the pool needs to be opened just like a ride needs to be opened. The changing rooms each need to be opened separately from the pool being opened. If there is one pool and three changing rooms there are four openings you need to do.

BTW, attachments are in case someone wants to download and have the image and it’s difficult to see the thumbnail. I almost couldn't see what you had done. Do you think you might post a larger image next time?
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

(Aug 1, 2013, 04:50 PM)FlightToAtlantis Wrote: BTW, attachments are in case someone wants to download and have the image and it’s difficult to see the thumbnail. I almost couldn't see what you had done. Do you think you might post a larger image next time?

When you click that img you will get a bigger img in a new tab. Wink
[Image: 257hfcw.jpg]
I wish it did work but every time I try it I get a new web page and then a message from Windows asking if I want to run the file or save it. The webpage is blank so running the file is not an option and I don't want to save it so I simply close the web page.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

this is easy to fix, 1. dont put a ride next to the changing room and 2. have a path lead up to it.

Biohazard22