Good day, gentlemen (and/or madams). Please allow me to introduce myself....

The name's Bakaneko, however you may feel free to call me whatever you please -- so long as it doesn't result in an infraction, of course. Wink

Now, where to start? Perhaps with a little history: I first began playing RollerCoasterTycoon3 shortly after it's release, however I often had competition over it with my mother and was therefore never able to play very often. I never got too acquainted with the game, and after a while, simply lost interest. The game remained unused for a few years, until I discovered it again in 2007. I was hooked almost instantly -- and have been, ever since.

My skills have improved incredibly since then, as well as my maturity (though that's a completely different matter), and I attribute that to the many kind folks I've met around the various other RCT3-related forums. After meeting Belloman on a separate site and chatting with him for a while, I decided to join up here as well. This looks like an excellent place, and I'm looking forward to seeing what all it has to offer. Smile
Welcome to RCTgo, Bakaneko, and thanks for joining! Smile I'm glad to see you joined here too. I'm looking forward to seeing you post some of your creations here. Be sure to check out the Featured Coaster Competition... you might just win! Wink
(Nov 21, 2008, 07:55 PM)Belloman Wrote: Welcome to RCTgo, Bakaneko, and thanks for joining! Smile I'm glad to see you joined here too. I'm looking forward to seeing you post some of your creations here. Be sure to check out the Featured Coaster Competition... you might just win! Wink

Why thank you, and you're quite welcome. I'll have to see what I can do, creation-wise, as I currently don't have anything going. Although, I certainly will post one when I have one. Smile
You can tell by now that I'm curious on this forum. I know this thread is REALLY old!

I'm just happy that there's more than 1 girl here on the forum. I feel lonely sometimes..... being like the only girl here............

aww I don't care! Biggrin
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog
(Sep 14, 2009, 07:29 PM)SonicTheSilverHedgehog Wrote: You can tell by now that I'm curious on this forum. I know this thread is REALLY old!

I'm just happy that there's more than 1 girl here on the forum. I feel lonely sometimes..... being like the only girl here............

aww I don't care! Biggrin

Um, there are more girls on here than you think. Wink (DO NOT THINK I'M TALKING ABOUT ME BECAUSE I'M A BOY, NOT A GIRL! IF YOU THINK SO, THIS GOES FOR EVERYBODY AND I MEAN EVERYBODY, I'M GONNA COME AND GET YA!!!!!!!!!!) (That was a total embarrassment blush. Sorry)
[Image: image11kkz.jpg]

Bakaneko's a girl?
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
Yeah.
[Image: image11kkz.jpg]

Yeah she is if you checked out her profile. Smile

Oh... she talks like a 50 year old english butler... But that's the coolest accent. I've been practicing it, actually.
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
(Sep 14, 2009, 08:00 PM)SuperGoldChicken Wrote: Oh... she talks like a 50 year old english butler... But that's the coolest accent. I've been practicing it, actually.

LOL cool! Biggrin

And Bakaneko's avatar looks like Amy Rose the hedgehog. :stuart: