New to RCT, new to RCTgo, too.

Hello everyone.

I recently read a few books in a row about game design, and one was filled with whole chapter love letters to certain games, on being RCT3. I did know most of the authors list but not this, and it sounded like a lot of fun. And then I'd seen it on GoG.com, so I got it. But it took some time to get over that boring and badly made tutorial. Yet when I played the first park, I catched myself grinning the whole time while playing. Now I understood ;-)

It's nice that there is such an active community for a game thats actually 9 years old.
Yes indeed! The game has aged beautifully and still has a strong following. Welcome to RCTgo.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Thank you, FlightTo Atlantis.

So I finished the scenarios from the original RTC, now on to soaked. But I had a "gamebreaking" bug in Paradise Island. My janitors startet to fluctuate their tasks using CPU time and not getting work done, I only could finish the scenario by dismissing all the janitors every odd minutes and completly replace them. I guess I named two of them with the same name and it started it. But I did not find anyone reporting this bug?
The staff can be quite unpredictable and look busy with very little work getting done if they’re not given patrol areas. Did you choose to patrol your staff in that scenario?
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Actually it only happens when I set patrol areas. But after all, they do fine without, too.