The Werdenfels Land

Astonishing.
If ever I thought I was okay at making parks, this post grounded me perfectly.
I know my place.
Do you do all this by yourself?
What does this button do...?
Oh, oh dear!
(Mar 17, 2015, 04:41 PM)HairyLoco Wrote: Astonishing.
If ever I thought I was okay at making parks, this post grounded me perfectly.
I know my place.
Do you do all this by yourself?

Yes at the moment i`m a one man Team in the department of constructing the Park.
I have some friends for recording announcements, and i have the hope to get some help in the Logo Design department.

But more help in the department of Graphic and Logo design, CSO Design and CTR Design is always welcome.
Hello from the Werdenfels Land, with a short an quick update. We have a new Video on your Werdenfels Land Youtube channel.
You find the entire Channel here

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE9MYMr...IO6FcHf7Yw

And now to the new Video that was uploaded today:

The Werdenfels Land has accomplished another step towards opening. A few days ago the responsible authority approved the Heli Pad of the Health Center, witch cleared it for operation.
So we jumped, with a camera on board of one of the first Choppers that made a test Lading, and we hope you enjoy the Video of the approach.
[Image: 21357636uv.jpg]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_ca6xeeysM
It has been a while, and we are sorry that we haven't updated you, are Fans and follows in such a long time. We are really busy, and have at the moment a lot on our plate, here at Werdenfels Land.
We are working hard at the moment to get some new Videos updates and more out to you in the next month.
But today we want to show you something a little bit different. As you all know, the Werdenfels land is a fictional Park, but the region where it is fictional located is not fictional at all, and so with the beautiful summer wheaten, we decided to take some Pics from the wonderful Landscape of the Loisachtal around Garmisch-Partenkrichen.
We also would like to use this wonderful Pics this with a appeal to all our Fans, living in the European Union:we are happy to make and share pics like this, but even if this kind of Pics are not in danger, the "Freedom of Panorama" is, and the the European Parliament will vote on it on the On the 9th July 2015.

So we would like to ask you to join the movement and sign the Online petition, to keep our freddem of our Pictures and in shareing them. THANKS

https://www.change.org/p/european-parlia...the-freed…

[Image: 22402927nd.jpg]

[Image: 22402928jp.jpg]

[Image: 22402929ef.jpg]

[Image: 22402932pb.jpg]
If we stay on Track big things are coming on the end of this months. One of those things is a overhauling of our Youtube Channel. Therefor we hath to take all Videos from our Channel off line. As soon as we have completed the process all Videos and some new once will be back up.
But we are sorry, we have to tell you, that the big thing coming is not the opening of the Park. We are sorry to tell you that we will not make the planed opening and have to postpone it. More information on this topic soon.

[Image: 22563332rq.jpg]
Today is the big day, long anticipated, we bring you today the biggest update in the Werdenfels Land History. So no longer wait, lets dive right in.

Topics in this Update:

I New Designe Youtube Channel
II New Videos Uploaded
III Constructions Updates
IV Name and Theme for the First Werdenfels Land Resort Hotel
V Facebook Giveaway
I New Designed Youtube Channel

[Image: 22686231dh.jpg]

We have revised our Youtube Channel. With new Design and new Playlists and much more. We have overworked and standardized our Video descriptions to give you more and better Informations. Also we have new Videos for new Visitors of our Channel and for our subscribers. So just check it out, and find out for your self what is new.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Gapremus/featured

II New Videos Uploaded

We have uploaded a total of 5 new Videos, including the Second edition of the Werdenfels Land News Mag. And thats the Video we are Starting with

Note you will find the links to the Videos under the Pictures

[Image: 22682112zr.jpg]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeB99QIoFiQ

[center]The Second "Werdenfels Land" News Mag, with all current news from the Werdenfels Land, the fictional RCT 3 Theme Park.
Topics:
- Opening Delayed
- New Multimedia Aperenc
- Constrcution Progress
- First Resort Hotel
- Monorailsystem test Operations
- Werdenfels Land fil_da elephant giveaway

English Version

[Image: 22682106if.jpg]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U_qa8fpB88

[center]The Second "Werdenfels Land" News Mag, with all current news from the Werdenfels Land, the fictional RCT 3 Theme Park.
Topics:
- Opening Delayed
- New Multimedia Aperenc
- Constrcution Progress
- First Resort Hotel
- Monorailsystem test Operations
- Werdenfels Land fil_da elephant giveaway

German Version

[Image: 22682110ax.jpg]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgOh1wjqer4

[center]The Werdenfels Land Monorail Terminal

Today you get a closer look at the Werdenfels Land Terminal of the WEBG and also you get a first glimpse about, how , when the Park finally is finished and opened, you will be able to navigate around the Park.

[Image: 22682107me.jpg]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv1-mXHSKXY

[center]Take A Ride with a Monorailtrain of the Line A From the Werdenfels Land Terminal to the Werdenfels Land Arena.

We like to point out, that the Park, at this Point is not finished and opened jet, and that this are Test runs. There are still some or in other case a lot of Details and final touches missing, that will be implanted before the Opening of the Park

[Image: 22682109ub.jpg]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0bERs7lU44

Take A Ride with a Monorail train of the Line B From the Werdenfels Land Terminal to the Werdenfels Land Arena.

We like to point out, that the Park, at this Point is not finished and opened jet, and that this are Test runs. There are still some or in other case a lot of Details and final touches missing, that will be implanted before the Opening of the Park

[Image: 22682114qn.jpg]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pIUayrp1DY

Werdenfels Land Sound Bite "No Smoking Announcemt"

The Werdenfels Land is in many Parts a Smoke free Park. So of course we need announcements, to let our Guest know about this or rather, remind them. Of course we have a standard announcement, but Standard is so Boring, isn't it. So the Werdenfels land has individual announcement for each of the main attractions. Today we bring you a sneak peak of a few of them, but be sure there are more.

We hope you enjoy our new Videos

IF YOU HAD A THRILL, GIVE UA A THUMB IF YOU WILL.

Thank you for watching. If you like our Video, we would be more than happy if you give us a thumbs up. And we are welcoming your comments.
III Construction Update

It has bin a while since the last Construction update. So this one is a real big one. We have a total of 102 new Construction Update Pictures. We are not able to show you all of them here in the Forum, but it is really Easy to get to all of the new end all of the old ones, by just going on our Facebookpage. Oh an when you are there, and you haven't already, we would be really happy if you give us a Like.

[Image: 22682111ds.jpg]
We have started to set up the fences surrounding the Werdenfels Land

[Image: 22682122wd.jpg]
Of course this means also, that we have to put gates into Place. This for example is gate 1 that closes of the Road to the Parking lot at the administration Building.

[Image: 22682113mk.jpg]
All Gates are Remote controlled from the Park Central Operations Center

[Image: 22682140ib.jpg]
Overview of the storage and maintenance Area with the holding tracks and maintenance halls for the Monorail Lines of the WEBG and the Inpark Monorail, as well as the Parktrain. Also here is the back lot of the Park.

[Image: 22682119fh.jpg]
The holding tracks for the Trains of the WEBG

[Image: 22682139qm.jpg]
The holding tracks for the Trains of the WEBG

[Image: 22682142hv.jpg]
The Switch Section, where the Trains can switch from the Lines over to the storage and maintenance Area and back

[Image: 22682147xr.jpg]
The maintenance hall for the WEBG Monorails and for the Inpark Monorail.

[Image: 22682151xl.jpg]
The maintenance hall for the WEBG Monorails and for the Inpark Monorail.

[Image: 22682152gr.jpg]
Maintenance Tracks for the WEBG Monorail Trains.

[Image: 22682153lp.jpg]
Holding Tracks for the Inpark Monorail and the maintenance hall as well holding tracks for the Park train.

[Image: 22682159ui.jpg]
Maintenance hall and Holding Tracks for the Park train

[Image: 22682153lp.jpg]
Holding Tracks for the Inpark Monorail and the maintenance hall as well holding tracks for the Park train.

[Image: 22682159ui.jpg]
Maintenance hall and Holding Tracks for the Park train

[Image: 22682157nw.jpg]
Beside the storage and maintenance Area there are a lot of more buildings and facility for the park
operations. Here you see the growing future Fire Department of the Werdenfels land.

[Image: 22682156gv.jpg]
[Image: 22682162tj.jpg]
Working for our guest, to give them the best time possible at Werdenfels Land, makes hungry. So here you see future staff canteen growing.

[Image: 22682161kh.jpg]
But also our guests will get hungry presumably. So we want to provide them with the best food possible So here in this building there will be the home of the Central kitchen, which will pre prepare the food for all the Restaurants and snack Points in the Park.

[Image: 22682166wf.jpg]
The cold rooms for storage are already installed.

[Image: 22682169oh.jpg]
Also you will find on the Back lot workshops, Warehouse, the Central goods Receiving and Storage and the Gardening Department.

[Image: 22682177ye.jpg]
The Gardening Department

[Image: 22682171nc.jpg]
[Image: 22682172zr.jpg]
[Image: 22682173dw.jpg]
The four Green house of the Gardening department are set up and waiting for the first Plants to move in.

[Image: 22682183qf.jpg]
A lot of progress was made on the Line of the WEBG Monorail. Here you see the Section, where the Lines are divided for the upper and lower level of the Terminal at the Werdenfels Land Arena.

[Image: 22682189gd.jpg]
The Track pre field before the Werdenfels Land Arena Terminal

[Image: 22682191qn.jpg]
The Werdenfels Land Arena Terminal

[Image: 22682206vh.jpg]
Construction on the concourse of the Werdenfels Land Arena Terminal

[Image: 22682224dn.jpg]
Progress was also made in the Children's and Family land. Here you see one of the first test runs on our Coaster "Ireland Flyer"

[Image: 22682223nc.jpg]
We were able to get our hands on a historic "The Wip" Ride and it was set up in the Children's and Family land.

[Image: 22682226nu.jpg]
Also a Teacup Ride was set up.

[Image: 22682227ik.jpg]
Beside the Teacup ride, you will have the chance to make your on Tea Time. And also you will find here some special Restrooms.

[Image: 22682234tt.jpg]
Good Progress was also made in the reconstruction of the Pirates Splash Ride system

[Image: 22682233fe.jpg]
In the progress of the Reconstruction there will be new elements and theming details added.

[Image: 22682241vz.jpg]
Nearly finished is the Parking Lot and System. Here you see the road to and from the Parking Area.

[Image: 22682239wu.jpg]
The Operations and Control Center ( Tower ) for the Parking System

[Image: 22682246yc.jpg]
The Parking lot for Handicapped Guests.

[Image: 22682247yt.jpg]
Parking Lot for Busses and Coaches.

[Image: 22682245vp.jpg]
Down Ramp to the underground Car Parking ( we will show you some Pictures from the Underground Parking lot at a later point )

[Image: 22682249ff.jpg]
The Taxi Stand. When the Park opens you will be able to catch here a Cap.
Also there is a waiting Lot with a coffee stand for waiting Caps.

[Image: 22682255aw.jpg]
But you also will be able to get to the Werdenfels land on our bicycle

[Image: 22682260ic.jpg]
[Image: 22682259hy.jpg]
Next you will get a look into the Werdenfels Land Monorail Terminal.

[Image: 22682267gk.jpg]
The Construction site of the Werdenfels Land Resort Station of the WEBG Monorail

[Image: 22682272uw.jpg]
[Image: 22682275tw.jpg]
The Construction of the Station Building of the Resort Stop.