Four worlds adventure promenade rct3 with both expansion packs

I recently started work on a park with many names, one name was decided the name was four worlds adventure promenade. The idea was to have a promenade style park with four peirs (the worlds) i ran into a few problems along the way, the major problem was my lack of ability to make a beach:-( and then disaster struck. My computer got a virus that attacked my boot files and mucked up my computer. I am still wondering wether or not to revive the park. Please tell me your thoughts on it. Anyway about four worlds. Four worlds is a small business that multi millionare Kenneth Williams founded as the first company for his son (me) Tony Williams to run. All of the parks will have four themed areas but every park will be unique, i made that clear to my dad when he told me that my dream to own a theme park had become a reality.

Anyway if it is decided that i should restart four worlds pleasure promenade then there wont be any pics until around december the 5th when my internet gets fixed. If you are wondering i am using my mobile to write this.