Still accepting entries!

It's not too late to enter in the next round of RCTgo's Featured Coaster Competition! 2 more entries are needed in order to open up the poll. Enter today and you could be the next winner!

All you need to do is create a coaster in RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 (any version, any expansion pack, any type - there are no restrictions), take a screenshot and get the stats, then enter it at rctgo.net/featured-coasters/upload. Once you do that, you'll be in the poll for the winner - we stop accepting entries immediately after the third entry is received.

You too can win the Featured Coaster Competition... all you have to do is enter today!
Have a coaster i would love 2 enter but my internet is down for about a week:'( oh well maybe the next one
(Nov 29, 2008, 04:31 PM)rct3crazy Wrote: Have a coaster i would love 2 enter but my internet is down for about a week:'( oh well maybe the next one

Sorry Confused

I haven't played rct3 in a while... ill have to hunt down my disk
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
i guess i could work on one. Though i'm not too good with coasters lol.
(Dec 1, 2008, 09:09 PM)ball506 Wrote: i guess i could work on one. Though i'm not too good with coasters lol.

It's always worth a shot, though Wink
Oops i deleted the coaster when i reinstalled rct3 coz it wasnt letting me do any thing soaked related:'( oh well will create a new one for the comp and will post a pov of the coaster i created but deleted by mistake.
EDIT:coasterfreek glad to see you back playing rct3 i loved your stuff.