Obsessed

Yes, I have become obsessed with RCT3. I had the first RCT long ago but didn't like it and never really played it. This one is fun. CS is fun. After a few months I am finally putting some effort into a real complete park. I have been working on it for about a week now using the most unlevel surfaces everywhere. Mostly all bamboo. All rides are being supported by and covered in bamboo.

In the pic, the middle sized building in front of the giant building contains a Discus. The roof is the contour of the rides clearances. I have finally started making station houses for all roller coasters and cue lines which is a first for me. I still have a long ways to go with only about 1/3 of the property used so far.

This is the first park I have actually taken an interest in making complete. I do have plans on making custom supports for all the coasters. I have Vodhin's Girders 'n' Glass, Klinn's Framework, JCats Steelworx, Moby's Steel Jungle v ! and v 2 , Aged Footers and Chromin's Footers for that. I went overboard downloading CS and have gathered quite a bit so far.
My Insanely Supported Coaster Vids
Mamba * Menace V2 * Menace V3.1 * Bruiser Falls * Wetness * The Poison
Thinner
Newest:subLIMe
As you’ve written, at the start we’re usually limited by what we know and how much time we spend playing RCT3. It takes quite awhile before we can routinely get our parks looking like we feel they ought to. Because most of us want to be our best, after we’re comfortable reaching a certain stage then we ask ourselves, ‘what if.’ Recently I’ve become interested in putting a little more into my stations and in surrounding structures for some of the rides and have come up with some great results. Lately I’ve put all my effort into workbenches practicing what I’ll add to my parks in the future. Not every park we open will end up a masterpiece. As you’ve probably found out on your own the secret is to practice and to get to know your CS sets.

I’ve probably downloaded between 700 to 800 custom sets and I’ve found it’s possible to narrow my choices down to the same 400 or so sets that are in my Themed folder at any one time. Not every set I’ve downloaded have I liked, and sometimes although I like the CS I download I know I’ll never use it in any park I build so they’ll be installed, trialed then later uninstalled. Thanks to our fabulous custom artists we have these choices and can truly come up with our ideal park.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.