[REL]Tabatha - B&M Wingrider

Well, this is already on the other forums, so my well structured posts wont be too good here Frown Anyway, this is Tabatha, a horror themed wingrider.
[Image: hf4srlx.png]

Tabatha is there, she is everywhere. She lurks in the shack, waiting for prey to go past. Why does she do this? What is wrong with her? A wretched soul, twisted, manipulated. On you, she shall feed. Abused by her father, her conscience tampered with, her mind messed up and her body destroyed. He left behind permanent scars that have un-imaginable consequences on society. She ran away, after her father tried to kill her, her mother none the wiser. She found a shack, and has lived there ever since. Everyone that has entered the forest - attempting to discover if the rumors were true - have not returned. This is the girl that you have to face on your journey to escape the woods. This is the end for you.

[Image: Shot0036_zpsa3464665.png]
[Image: Shot0037_zps809218e8.png]
[Image: Shot0040_zps1a34fce6.png]
[Image: Shot0038_zps48e9b028.png]

Then, i added shrubs to create this :

Twist on the serpent roll. Twisted is her mind.
[Image: Shot0055_zps31f0a12e.png]
Everyone that has entered the forest - attempting to discover if the rumors were true - have not returned.
[Image: Shot0057_zpsc66f80e3.png]
She lurks in the shack, waiting for prey to go past.
[Image: Shot0056_zpsee3d15c6.png]

This is obviously still WIP, but I hope you like it so far.
wow great job with the scenery! And just asking where did you get the low lying plants?
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice
Current No Limits Project: Velocity
(Aug 15, 2013, 05:45 PM)DorneyPark5 Wrote: wow great job with the scenery! And just asking where did you get the low lying plants?

Thanks! And I used ferns from old spices tropical trees set, n7 ornamental shrubs for the white rose bushes, spices bushes set for the other shrubs, webers foliage set for the small shrubs on the shrubs and pb&j's beach set for the long grass.
Thank you for all the comments guys, i really appreciate them! I have started the trees, they aren't finished yet but i just wanted to show you what i have so far.

Your journey has only just begun
[Image: Shot0059_zpse23fba17.png]

Go insane on the 0G
[Image: Shot0061_zps8cfc5876.png]
[Image: Shot0062_zpsd8d38d4e.png]

You're out of breath, but you slow down next to the shack. BIG MISTAKE. Your chances of survival are dramatically reduced.
[Image: Shot0058_zpsc636fb38.png]
[Image: Shot0064_zps30762c5e.png]
[Image: Shot0063_zpse551171c.png]

Hope you enjoyed the Update!
This coaster look really really nice with all those trees. How many trains does this coaster have?
Most recent upload: Shockwave
Featured upload: Depths of Atlantis
(Aug 16, 2013, 04:36 PM)sixflagsgr8 Wrote: This coaster look really really nice with all those trees. How many trains does this coaster have?

only one, but i may make it 2. i didn't even think about that lol, but i have spare blocksections so i can add more trains Tongue

Coming Soon

[Image: Shot0066_zps420cf6ab.png]
[Image: Ma5mpFr.png]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H83iKkG7xT0