Nintendo Revolution

[Image: 5719484405083584.JPG]

[Image: 3114556233487545.JPG]

This console was unveiled at E3 along with the other 2 next gen consoles but where the other 2 seemed very eager to show off their specs, Nintendo instead decided to keep very quiet on the subject not showing any games or even the controller!

All that was said was that the control system would be ground breaking and the system would have access to a back catalogue of games since the origional NES system.

The controller has been released! Although it seems to look like a TV remote, it isnt! I is a clever little device can detect its movements in a 3d space and its tilt, so you can actually swing for that tennis serve with the controller or use it as a drum stick for a spot of air drumming and this will be registered in the game!!!

MORE :: http://cube.ign.com/articles/651/651559p1.html
Dam you beat me to it :P I is loving the tilt sensor idea Biggrin but i think it will be hard to control being so slim Frown
-=RCT3X GUARDIAN=-
NOW -=RCT3X REBEL=-

[Image: ev0l0uo.jpg]
Oh my! What will they think of next???
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
Thats a pretty strange controller, dontcha think. I'm still gonna buy the revolution when it comes out, though. (However, i may not have the money. :roll:
oh cool!!!!! i cant wait to buy one!!!
[Image: sigsoaked5wv.jpg]
Hey Guys well i think that's a brilliant info of console about revolution.Thanks!!

cross bridge load cells
Dude. it's called a Wii, it's been out for 7 years, and you majorly bumped this thread. Besides, with the Xbox Kinect you don't even need a remote .
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
^Kinect is a garbage add-on that Microsoft is still trying to force feed to the consumers.
Have you ever tried it?
[Image: AMUDExV.png]