Pyro/laser ride events

Do ride events exist for the ingame set of fireworks, lasers and water effects?

Thanks
My Insanely Supported Coaster Vids
Mamba * Menace V2 * Menace V3.1 * Bruiser Falls * Wetness * The Poison
Thinner
Newest:subLIMe
I've been wondering that myself!
Are there any?
Anyone know?
I was also after fireworks that could be simply used as ride events (with the hassle of using mixmaster) as I wanted to use the effects as shooting stars for an indoor 'space' themed coaster.

The best custom pack I have found to do this is 'Kiothos -Custom Particles As Ride Event' pack (google for d/load links).

This pack comes with 8 different particle effects (fountain, explosion, mist etc) and 12 empty spaces to assign your own effects to.
Once you have installed the pack you can copy over firework effect files (.frw files) from the Fireworks folder to the Particle Effects folder and re-assign them to the kiothos pack. To do this you have to rename them accordingly (eg. rename the original 'thunder_blitz.frw' file to 'Kiotho_CustomEffect09.frw' etc). Once you have copied over and renamed the firework files you wish to use you may then use the installed ride event pack to place them in your park as ride events.
You will need to enable terrain transparency (within options) to be able to see the placed particle boxes and assign them properly to track pieces. Hope this helps!!

NB. this only works with fireworks NOT lasers or water.
(Oct 7, 2013, 06:43 PM)wardee Wrote: I was also after fireworks that could be simply used as ride events (with the hassle of using mixmaster) as I wanted to use the effects as shooting stars for an indoor 'space' themed coaster.

The best custom pack I have found to do this is  'Kiothos -Custom Particles As Ride Event' pack (google for d/load links).

This pack comes with 8 different particle effects (fountain, explosion, mist etc) and 12 empty spaces to assign your own effects to.
Once you have installed the pack you can copy over firework effect files (.frw files) from the Fireworks folder to the Particle Effects folder and re-assign them to the kiothos pack. To do this you have to rename them accordingly (eg. rename the original 'thunder_blitz.frw' file to 'Kiotho_CustomEffect09.frw' etc). Once you have copied over and renamed the firework files you wish to use you may then use the installed ride event pack to place them in your park as ride events.
You will need to enable terrain transparency (within options) to be able to see the placed particle boxes and assign them properly to track pieces. Hope this helps!!

NB. this only works with fireworks NOT lasers or water.

Thanks!
Woah, a four year bump. That's pretty good.....But be careful if you bump threads. Some people don't like to see very old, irrelevant topics be bumped for practically no reason. Wink
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Dem bumpz tho.
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Wow you know its old when you see a post from me up there. Tongue
That's way too bad so I guess if I want operating guysers Ill have to design them as fireworks and use the empty set spaces